Koga x reader

You pouted with your arms crossed glaring at your brother from across the hut. He sat cross legged staring you down his hands at his knee's and a narrowed, suspicious look on his face. You finally sighed and huffed "What are you looking at?!" You shouted at him fed up with his antics.

"I'm watching you, ya dumbass! I'm making sure you stay right here!" He shouted back his nose flaring and you honestly always found his tantrums ridiculously funny but, not this time you were to pissed for that.

"I don't need you to run off again" he finished and crossed his arm's like you did.

You scoffed "excuse me dad but, I'm old enough to go out on my own!"

Inuyasha snorted "Yea right. You almost got eaten by a slug demon yesterday! And who saved your scrawny butt?"

"Koga".

Inuyasha stuttered for a moment and his eye's widened as if he didn't expect that answer "N-no he didn't I did".

You chuckled at him leaning against the wall and crossing your legs "Nope. You were half way inside of that slug demon you just spoke of. Koga got you out" you said with a smirk.

Inuyasha sputtered embarrassed before his face went read as he recalled that day and he shook his head before pointing at you with a clawed finger "Your still not going outside".

You rolled your eye's at him "Your my brother not my keeper inuyasha there's a difference" you whispered.

Inuyasha's sneer faded and he huffed before looking back at the door blinds "I'm here to protect you because your my sister. You don't know him like I do".

You scoffed and looked back at him "I don't think I wanna know him like you do. I wanna know him like I do." Your eye's softened slightly at the end before your hand came to the hilt of your daggers. You took one out before dragging a finger across it gently "I don't get it. Why don't you like him? Why can't you except that he may like me back for once?" You whispered sadly.

Inuyasha's eye's softened as he looked back at you his hands unclenching before going to his sides "I don't want you to get hurt" he answered his voice soft for once.

You glanced back at him before looking away back to your daggers "I get that you think Half demons like us are incapable of being loved, but I found someone who actually doesn't mind who I am!" You cried looking at your golden eye's from the mirror in the metal.

Inuyasha seemed to stiffen before he Looked down "he's a wolf (y/n). He's not our friend...".

"No one is according to you. Except Kagome" you said bitterly looking at the light shining from the blinds.

Inuyasha's eye's narrowed before he clenched his fists "Keep Kagome out of this" he said gritting his teeth.

You glared at him "Why? Kagome has everything to do with this. She loves you. She loved you even though your half demon, Inu!" You cried before continuing "And you love her! But, ya know what brother? I want to be loved too! I don't want to be stuck in your shadow the rest of my life while you get married to Kagome, have kids, grow old " you finished unable to continue as your eye's watered.

Inuyasha seemed shocked by your outburst before he looked at you realization coming over him "I never knew...I didn't know you felt this way" he whispered.

You scoffed at him before laughing with no humor "Of course you didn't. Your too busy being my sheild to notice that there's no danger".

Inuyasha then got to his feet and you looked away from him as he came towards you "(y/n) i--" that's when he paused before taking a whiff of the air.

You knew immediately who it was and you burst out from the hut and that's when a pair of arms circled your waist and crashed his lips into yours. You smiled into it before being jerked away quickly by your brother "Back off flea bsg!" Inuyasha growled.

Your suitor ignored your brother and winked in your direction making you giggle before he turned to Inuyasha "Come on Mutt can't you cool down for one day?" He asked.

Inuyasha however wasn't having it and lunged low, Koga the wolf demon jumped up quickly and kicked off your brothers back sending him to the ground as Koga landed in front t of you gracefully.

"For the lovely lady" he said before his hand came up to reveal a bouquet of freshly picked tiger lilies. You gasped at their beauty and you took them from koga before giving him a quick kiss "These are so--".

"I'll kill you!" You were interrupted by your brother screaming before he lifted himself off the ground and lunged.

Koga smiled at you softly taking your hand in his own before he leaned down and his lips pressed onto the back of your hand softly before he winked and ducked from the blow of your brothers punch.

Inuyasha is...a good brother you guess..