Naraku-Ally

You walked around twirling your staff in hand. You sighed as you scanned the area for a worthy opponent.

"Ugh! There's no one to fight! Why can't i find a strong demon from time to time?!" You asked no one in particular.

That's when your aura came across a strange red aura. You smiled in glee your staff xoming to a stop as you examined the aura closely.

"A half-demon?" Ypu asked yourself. Then, you shrugged walking towards the direction you felt the presence "better then nothing". You walked towards the figure a mile off.

You soon arrived to see a group of...well. They were a group. Your staff came up and you stood "hey!" You yelled down towards them startling them all.

The white haired doggy eared half breed pulled out a rusty old sword that made you chuckle as he yelled "what the hell do you want!" He didn't ask but demanded to know.

You raised a brow ignoring the loud idiot and focused on a female with weird clothing shielded by the half breed "I'm here for a challenge and..." you noticed a glow between the revealing woman's chest.

"Your shards".

The half breed growled as he pulled up his sword and the female gasped in shock "s-she can see the shards" she stated in disbelief. You just smirked and took out your weapon twirling it skillfully in your grasp.

You watched as the demon slayer and monk got ready in defensive stances. The cat demon and little kitsune backed away into the covering of the trees. They attacked first.

You watched in surprise and awe as the once rusty sword transformed with ease in front of your very eye's. You didn't need the sword and frankly you couldn't care less about it but, it would look nice broken in half.

You dodged with ease as the half demon attacked with his over sized sword. It broke the branch you stood on and you jumped onto his shoulders kicking off of him causing him to plummet to the ground. You laughed in glee and then dodged a giant boomerang in mid air twisting and turning.

You saw the half demon get up and look at the whore of a female "kagome! Does she have any jewel shards?!"

The girl shook her head and the half demon smirked before calling "miroku!"

The monk named miroku stepped forward his hand on the beads covering his right wrist "forgive me fair maiden" he spoke before his beads fell and he yelled "Wind tunnel!"

You were alittle more then taken aback as a black wormhole opened up in his right palm sucking up everything in its path. You forced your weapon into the ground before you could be lifted off your feet and forced into the wormhole.

This wasn't going well. You felt the winds pull you in and you almost lost your grip on the handle of your weapon "son of a..!"

Your eye's widened when you saw flying insects coming your way suddenly but, they flew past you and straight into the black abyss inside the monks hand. He immediately closed it up with his beads wincing in pain.

Poisonous bee demons? Did they have a death wish or something?

You landed on your feet and glared at the group raising your weapon before you cried out in shock once more as purple smoke suddenly filled the area.

You backed away as it enveloped the group causing them to cough and scatter. You growled and yelled into the smoke "hey! Who the hell do you think you are?! That's my kill!" You yelled angrily.

You heard a deep dark chuckle suddenly and it sent shivers down your spine. You turned your naginata up and ready "who are you and what do you want?!"

You looked up as a dark figure came from the shadows with a soft chuckle "I am naraku and I have a deal that you may be intrested in".

You lowered your weapon alittle looking at the man with a raised eyebrow "go on".

The man seemed to smirk as you seemed to float down gracefully towards you in a godly fashion "join me. Be my ally. And you'll have all the souls your little heart desires" he said.

You looked up at him surprised and then smiled "talk dirty to me" you said and linked an arm with him. He seemed to chuckle and he pulled you in by your waist "aren't you a bloody vixen" he stated.

You just giggled and he lead you too his castle.