Bankotsu x reader

You traveled with the infamous band of seven. They were like family to you. Jakoutsu was like a sister to you even if he was a male. Renkotsu was someone to plant bombs and be intellectual with, since no one else on the team understood feudal science. Kyokotsu was like your giant brother that you would shot from as if he was your tree, he also was exceptionally good at senjoku. Ginkotsu he was your half machine brother, he would act like a big baby most of the time and you thought it was adorable and weird. Then, there is that poison user mukotsu, he was a stalker but a taented lovabl brother when your mot pummel him dor watching you bathe. Also, there is the doctor of the group, suikotsu he is really sweet amd a bit two faced, he can be ruthless but thats always fun when you fight beside him. And...bankotsu he was the leader of the band of seven and your husband. You were their imouto or little sister and you adored them all. You looked were a big, happy, killing family!

Today, there was nothing to do, we haven't found a trace of that damned inuyasha since renkotsu encountered him. You were sleeping on top of kyokotsu's back while he walked.

Bankotsu was leading everyone towards a weird castle on a hill that was building up smoke. Suddenly, there was hundreds of men surrounding the area. Knights had crossbows and swords ready and aimed.

You awoke to the sudden stop of your brother. A shogun stepped forward from the crowd on his horse that had armor weighing it down "band of seven" he greeted "we have been order by the noblemen of edo to eliminate this group of mercenaries".

Bankotsu kept a stoic face "what makes you so sure we'll comply to this...threat" he mocked.

The shogun pulled on his steeds rein "the fact that you all are out numbered".

The shogun then put a hand in the air "READY!" He said and the archers put up their bows. The band of seven widened their eyes and you slide off of kyokotsu's back.

"AIM!"

You came beside bankotsu and he nodded no longer worried. You grabbed his hand that wasn't weilding banryuu and then you closed your eye's.

The other band members seemed more at ease and looked at the soldiers with no fear only a crazed look. Your eye's then snapped open and you reached a hand outward towards a portion of the Knights.

"Fire!"

The arrows fired towards the band of mercenaries and you gave a crazed smirk as all of the arrows froze in mid air inches from the team.

The Knights all gasped and looked in shock and horror at the witch before them "Witch!" And "gypsy!" Filled the air and you only looked up at bankotsu for the signal.

He kissed your forehead and with a giggle you turned your hand and the arrows followed your movement. You looked back at the scared soldiers some had even turned and ran for their lives.

You then pulled your hand back and shot it forward all the arrows moved with a terrifying speed and pierced all the Knights with an agonizing scream. The band of seven smirked and smiled in pleasure as the sounds of their crys filled their ears.

Bankotsu gave you a huge goofy smile and you smiled back before giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

Renkotsu put a hand on your shoulder pleased with your action and suikotsu gave you a wicked smile that you loved to see and Jakoutsu "delectable. But, I wish you left some for us imouto. That was no fair you had all the fun".

You smiled and then said "Ah don't worry." You took out your weapon which was your twin gauntlets and placed them on your hands "mores on the way".

The band of seven looked off into the distance to notice the battle crys of various horsemen and knights coming their way.

Jakoutsu cheered and grabbed your hand "come on let's have some fun!"

You gave bankotsu one last kiss which he loved and kissed your hand as Jakoutsu dragged you after the men in armor.

Jakoutsu whipped out his blade "hello boys!"

Blood splattered everywhere.

The battle wasn't long.

You finished in at least thirty minutes or so.

The band of seven was bloody and still pumped "that was hardly a challenge" suikotsu said taking a sake bowl.

Mukotsu sat back with his poison cans "they are weak untrained men, suikotsu".

Kyokotsu plopped down and took a whole sake bottle "says the midget".

Everyone started laughing while mukotsu grumbled. You elbowed mukotsu "hey, it's another victory lighten up. There all drunk anyway".

Mukotsu nodded and said "you buffoons test me with your words and only (y/n)'s sweet words save you from my poison".

You rolled your eye's and sat in bankotsu ' s lap and he smiled while taking a sip of sake. "Nice job today babe" he said wrapping his arm's around your waist.

You leaned into him "thank you. But, of course your my inspiration" you stated.

He smirked "I am pretty great" he said and you laughed.

Everyone soon started dozing off and Jakoutsu was fumbling and slurred speech filled the air before he dropped.

You giggled and bankotsu turned to face you before getting on top of you "You know...we wouldn't be here if you weren't here. You know that?"

You looked up at him shocked "you guys are the band of seven, the ruthless band of mercenaries. You would've been fine without me".

Bankotsu shook his head softly "(y/n) we all love you and I guess I'm trying to say we all need you to". He took your hand "you hold us together, and you...hold me together. I love you and I don't say it enough but I love you more than you know."

You looked up at him lovingly " ban...what are you..."

He leaned down more so that you were inches apart "I wanna love more of you".

You looked at him shocked and then your eye's watered and you gave a smile "you out wanna have a..."

He nodded with tears in his eye's "yeah! With you...I love you (y/n) and I wanna have a baby with you!"

You squealed and kissed him passionately as he pulled you closer "let's try tonight".

You nodded and kissed him again.

He pulled off his haori and without breaking contact pulled off your shirt as well.

You giggled as he leaned down and kissed your neck before going back to your lips.