Inuyasha x reader (2)

You walked off away from the bi-polar half demon and sat under a shady tree. You sighed looking up at the noticeable soul stealers above the group.

You watched in mild disappointment as inuyasha bounded through the woods. Towards the light of the soul stealing demons back k to his former clay formed love, kikyo.

You noticed kagome looking away tears pricking the corners of her eyes and you scoffed in disgust "don't waste your tears they won't make him stay" you said itching the back of little shippo's ear gently.

You smiled softly at him as he leaned into your touch. You then frowned in annoyance at kagome's screech "you don't know anything! You don't know how I feel! And you don't know inuyasha! He said he loved me! Your just...just..." she couldn't think of a word as her face went back to its original color.

"Just what kagome-chan?" You asked calmly making shippo look up alittle as your smooth hands stopped their massages. Kagome seemed alarmed as sango and miroku backed off from the conversation.

"Um...well..." kagome stuttered, she was afraid of you. You already knew. You were the mysterious one in the group. The adoptive mother of the youngest member. The strategic one. The fighter girl next to the slayer sango who was like a sister to her.

You gently put down shippo into sango ' s loving arm's and glared down at the shorter girl "that's it. Isn't it? You don't know a thing about me. You don't know I've been here by inuyasha's side longer then any of you. Even if he himself doesn't know it. That ive stuck by his side for fifty god damned years without even the slightest thank you or hello! That i have been their when he was most vulnerable! That i watched him fall in love with the same girl not once but, twice! So, I won't have some snot nosed pathetic little girl tell me that I don't know him! When you obviously know nothing about me" you yelled at the scared future girl. Your tone changing as you need your little speech growing calmer.

Everyone looked shocked at your outburst as you glared down at the girl who had tears streaming down her face. You straightened up making harsh contact with Sango who shivered at your look but, had pity in her eyes.

"I'm going for a walk" you stated before walking out the camp quietly and grabbing your weapon on the way.

No one noticed however the half demon perched up on a high tree listening in. The half demon crouched low as your form left the group and disappeared in a flash of red and white.