Merlin: Destiny and Married (Sequel to Merlin's Love Triangle)

Hi guys

Here it is

Merlin: Destiny and married sequel to merlin's love trinagle.

Do not read this or less you read Merlin's love trinagle as this will not make much sense at all

This is BOYXBOY like the last one so heads up on that

Also i do not owe any of the characters or merlin it belongs to bbc however the idea is mine and any characters i decide to add in.

Alright lets get this story on the road. You can find the prologue below, descrption to the side and the front cover made by me do check all three out and i hope you like the story :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

"Are you sure no one is going to notice I have this on my wrist?" I asked him.

"No one noticed you had the ring on," smiled Arthur at me as he stepped back to look at the gold bracelet on my wrist.

"You didn't have to do this Arthur," I smiled as we kissed each other.

"I know I didn't Merlin but you are my husband and well I have a lot more money than you do," he said as he dropped his trousers in front of me.

"Arthur," I laughed.

"Come on Merlin, you seen it all before," he laughed back as he put on some clean trousers before he put a top on.

"I know but still," I said to him.

"Remember when we came back from our holiday," said Arthur.

"How can I forget the amount of people staring at us for both looking drunk," I giggled.

"Yeah lucky we weren't completely gone or we may have kissed in front of them," said Arthur.

"Yeah that wouldn't have been good," I said as I went over to his bed and made it quickly.

"I wish we could go back and do it again," said Arthur as he grabbed his boots and sat down at his desk to put them on as I was still making the bed.

"We did have a great time didn't we," I smiled.

"No one understood why we had such a good time hunting," laughed Arthur.

I smiled at him as I finished his bed. I said a spell in a whisper and the clothes on the floor all went flying into the wardrobe neatly and Arthur just laughed.

I knock came at the door which made our grins disappear. I went over to the door and pulled it open to find Lancelot outside the door. "Merlin can you and Arthur come to the council chamber as soon as possible as the king has visitors and Arthur should be there," he said.

"Oh right we will be right there," I smiled at him.

"You better be," he grinned before he left.

I closed the door and turned around to find Arthur right behind me and our lips touched as he rammed me up against the door as we continued to kiss. It lasted for a little while before we pulled apart and Arthur looked at me.

"I love you Merlin but when we have visitors we just have to be a little more careful so I hope that will do us both for now...probably not," he laughed as we kissed again.

We pulled away from each other and made sure we looked as presentable as we could before we left the chamber with me locking the door behind us with magic.