Chapter Eleven: What can we expect from this ceremony?

Arthur’s POV

“Can you stop pacing?” Merlin shouted at me.

I noticed myself walking back and forth from Merlin’s right side of his bed to his door before I went back again. I sat down on the sit next to his bed and I leaned in and kissed Merlin on the lips.

“I’m sorry but I’m worried about Gwaine,” said Arthur.

“We all are. He had only himself to blame, it’s his fault.  If he hadn’t been drunk,” Merlin began to say.

“I know, I know but still he is our friend,” I said.

“I know. I’m worried about him too. Hopefully Helen and Gaius can break the enchantment,” said Merlin softly as he took my hand.

“I really wish everything can be simple,” I whispered to him.

“Nothing ever is. But we’ll get through it, together. We know we can.”

“Even if I do.....this,” I said as I began to tickle Merlin.

“Arthur....stop!” Merlin shouted while laughing.

Helen’s POV

All I wanted to do is go out on my date with Percival but right now me and Gaius have to make sure Gwaine is going to be alright. With Merlin injured it fell down to me to heal him. Gaius is coming just encase too. Gwaine had been such an idiot to be drinking on the job. He does that a lot apparently. Why is anyone friends with him?

He is a great swordsman and is good at heart but has a problem with his drink. We all have our downfalls even if there hard to spot or know if someone has a downside at all. Do I have a downfall? I questioned myself as we got to Gwaine’s chambers. We headed straight in and over to his bed.

“I’ve never seen him so....pale,” Gaius said worried.

“What seems to be the problem?” I asked Gaius.

I waited while Gaius examined Gwaine. “He does seem to be under some kind of enchantment,” said Gaius.

I looked at Gwaine before I placed my hand gently on him and began to say a spell hoping it would work.

---------------------------------------

“Where are you taking me?” I asked Percival.

“You will soon see,” I heard him whisper in my ear.

I’m finally on my date with Percival. Gwaine is making a good recovery and Camelot is coming back together peacefully, well near enough. Tonight is the ceremony for me and Merlin but all I have on my mind right now is Percival and where he is taking me.

After what seems like forever Percival made me stop. “I wanted to do something special since you are the loveliest woman I have ever set eyes on,” he whispered into my ear before he took my blind fold off.

In front me was a beautiful sparkling lake and near the bank of it sat a picnic blanket with plates and food set out with a lovely punch of flowers in a vase in the middle. Two knights stood guard nearby.

“My lady,” Percival bowed to me.

“It’s beautiful,” I smiled as he took my hand and led me over to it. He helped me to sit down with my red dress before he sat beside me.

“Would you like some wine my lady?” Percival asked.

“I would love some.”

Percival poured me a glass of wine and did himself one too. He then served the food to me before he did his own.

“You are a true gentlemen,” I grinned at him.

“I’ll do it any day for you my lady,” he said softly.

“Thank you for all of this,” I said as I leaned over to him and kissed him the cheek. He smiled and we began to eat our food as we began to get to know each other better. I knew I hadn’t known Percival for long but the gap in my heart is slowly beginning to heal. I will always miss Cenred but it’s been quite awhile since I lost him and maybe Camelot and Percival is my new beginning.

Merlin’s POV

Arthur came storming into my room bringing his clothes with him along with some clothes I had never seen before.

“These are for you to wear,” said Arthur as he chucked them onto my bed.

“Uther wants me to wear them?” I asked him.

“Indeed,” smiled Arthur as he closed my door and began to change. I laughed before I got out of bed and changed my top half. My bottom half was left and Arthur looked at me.

“I’ll help in a second,” said Arthur as he tried to get into his own trousers but fell over. I burst into laughter. Once Arthur had sorted his self out he came over to me and helped me into my trousers and boots.

Arthur helped me to stand and I just about managed to walk. “I’ll help you down to the throne room,” Arthur said.

“Thanks.”

Arthur pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me. His lips embraced mine like they hadn’t even been parted. It only lasted a few minutes before someone knocked on our door. We straightened up before Arthur got up and opened it.

“Are you two ready?” asked Gaius.

“I believe so,” said Arthur. Arthur came back over to me and helped me get to my feet. We had a struggle down the stairs and if Gaius hadn’t been nearby Arthur and I would of ended up on the floor. We all laughed about it as we left the chamber with all three of us having the same thoughts most likely.

------------------------------------

Ok as promised a longer chapter :)

I do hope you liked it

VOTE AND COMMENT THAT BE EPIC guys thanks