Chapter Fourteen: Please tell us!

Merlin’s POV

Someone knocked on Arthur’s door which woke me up. I opened my eyes to find Arthur stumbling out of bed chucking on his trousers and heading towards the door. He opened it but I couldn’t see who it is.

“Arthur I need a word,” I heard Uther say.

I fell out of bed falling onto the floor chucking all my stuff under the bed and myself. Arthur looked around and I winked at him from under the bed before I used the cover to hide myself.

“Come in,” I heard Arthur say. Phew!

“We have heard news that a village which is in our kingdom but close to Helen’s too about an attack. We do not know if there has been an attack though,” Uther explained.

“You want me to go check it out?” asked Arthur.

“I knew you wouldn’t let me down. Take a few knights with you and don’t forget Merlin he is your advisor now. You will need him encase it gets bad. I know you trust in his judgement. I believe Helen wishes to come too and I can’t say no she is a queen after all,” smiled Uther.

“I will father,” said Arthur as I head Uther go towards the door. I needed to sneeze but I held it in.

Once I heard the door close I let the sneeze come out and I heard Arthur laugh loudly. As I went to get out under the bed still naked Arthur pulled up the sheet and his face looked at mine. “You look so sexy under here,” he grinned.

“Thanks but Arthur we got to start getting ready if we are going to this village,” I began but he cut me short.

“How is another ten minutes going to hurt,” Arthur laughed as he slide under the bed next to me and began to kiss me on the lips and slowly heading down my neck and onto my bear chest. “Arthur!” I said feeling myself getting horny.

“Oh shut up I know you love this,” said Arthur as he continued. I did but we don’t have time for this. Arthur never seems to understand that. Arthur placed his hand on my bum and began to squeeze it firmly. “Scream for me, Merlin!” he shouted as he slapped my bum.

I didn’t scream but I did yell out a bit as I hadn't expected it. “Oh you make me so horny,” he whispered into my ear before he turned me over before pulling down his trousers and stuck his privates into my bum. I couldn’t stop him now....I am too horny now.

----------------------

Arthur rolled out under the bed and headed over to his screen. I still lay on my stomach facing the ground. I breathed heavily. “Come on Merlin,” said Arthur. I slowly got out under the bed before I got to my feet but I was still naked with my clothes and boots in my hand.

Arthur came over to me and put his fingers to my bum before putting his fingers into my mouth. “How does it taste...do I make your taste buds go,” smiled Arthur. I looked at Arthur before I began to kiss him. “Oh Arthur....we need to do it again but this time in my mouth,” I begged him.

“No Merlin...you are right we need to get ready now,” said Arthur.

“You tease!” I shouted at him as I chucked my boot at him and it hit him in the stomach. Arthur yelped before he charged me to the bed sitting on top of my still naked body.

“Arthur stop....your making it worse,” I said to him.

“Oh Merlin you’re so big....you got to do it to be next time,” said Arthur before he got off me.

“You will pay for this,” I laughed as I began to get dressed into my clothes.

“We’ll see,” Arthur giggled.