Chapter Six: Important information

Arthur’s POV

I had wanted to go with Merlin. I love him, he is my husband so I wanted to go but one thing kept me back. The fact that I wanted him to listen to me, I knew it be dangerous but he wouldn’t listen.

Could I really blame him though? He has his destiny and for our marriage to work I have to allow him to still fulfil it but it still hurts to admit that. As I sat in my room alone I wondered how long it would take them. I should have just gone with them; I’m just sitting here worried about him and everyone else now.

My door burst open and if it had been anyone else I would have shouted but when I found Gaius I didn’t seem to be as annoyed at him. “Sire we have a problem. Gwaine and Lancelot are hurt and only managed to escape. Morgana and Morgause attacked them and killed the man. They believe they have Light and Merlin.”

I looked at Gaius not knowing what to say. He had just told me my husband has been kidnapped by Morgana and Morgause. Why did he not just use his magic? What if they are using Light to threaten him that would make sense?

“Gaius, I have to leave at once,” I said to him.

“What of your father?” asked Gaius.

“Make something up, I have to go. Elyan, Leon and Percival can come with me too. I take Lancelot and Gwaine are too hurt to come,” I said.

“I believe they shall be alright to go with you but sire, I don’t believe this is wise,” said Gaius.

“I’m not your son, Gaius. Merlin is my husband, I am older enough to make my own choices and I am going to save the person I love, you would do the same,” I said.

Gaius didn’t answer but instead he nodded to me to indicate he understood. I went over to him and gave him a hug. “I’m sorry but I must do this.”

Merlin’s POV

I still couldn’t believe Morgana had kissed me on the cheek. It felt horrible. I love Arthur; I would never like someone like Morgana. How could she even consider me being with her? She must be crazy.

Light kept looking over at me from Morgause and her horse. Morgause was not going to let Light out her sight because it is the only thing that is keeping me from escaping. I can’t risk Light getting hurt. That is why for now I am going along with this.

“Where are we going?” I asked Morgana. She didn’t response. I thought at first it was because she didn’t hear what I had said but then I saw her smirk at her sister and then I knew she was ignoring me.

“What is that on your finger?” Morgana demanded. No one had noticed it since Arthur had stuck it on my finger the first time, when he had asked for my hand in marriage. Morgana knows I am either with Arthur or Gwaine but she has no idea about the marriage at all. Trust Morgana to be the one to spot the ring.

“It’s nothing,” I said.

Morgana stopped her horse and I nearly fell off but Morgana dragged me off the horse and grabbed my hand. She looked at the ring for a few seconds and noticed which finger it is on before she looked at me in disgust.

“Who are you married to?”

I couldn’t tell Morgana about mine and Arthur’s marriage, she would tell Uther someway because she knew it destroy mine and Arthur’s relationship as well as Uther would want me dead. I have to lie to her.

“Gwaine,” I said to her.

“So you choice Gwaine then, I should have known Arthur would never marry you,” she laughed and so did her sister who had stopped but still sat on her horse with Light. Light looked at me with a sad expression but not for himself, I could tell he felt sorry for me. I wish I could tell her the truth and prove her wrong but her knowing I am married to Arthur is something she can never find out.

I was glad she didn’t mention the fact that Gwaine and Lancelot had fled. Any husband would do no such thing. In a way I am glad Arthur hadn’t come now. The only problem is, knowing Arthur he would come after me. I need to think of a plan to get me and Light out of this before Arthur shows up and gets himself hurt or into trouble and I don’t need any more trouble, I got enough already.

Morgana forced me back on the horse before she got back on it herself. We set of after that again in silence. I am happy to have the peace and quiet to be honest. I looked over at Light and my heart dropped. I had promised to protect Light but right now I feel like I am letting him down.

I felt a tear drop down my face but I wiped it away before anyone saw it. I missed Arthur and I wanted Light beside me, safe. Not with Morgause, he isn’t safe with her. I had begun to feel more for Light. I didn’t know how to explain it but I feel like it’s my job to look after him. I’m the only person he has now and he is relying on me to get him out of this alive.

“Stop being such a pain,” said Morgause to Light. I looked over to see him trying to escape. Morgana noticed it a second after me and stopped her horse for a second time to chuck me right of the horse and I hit the ground hard.

“Stop trying to escape or we will hurt Merlin to get you to behave,” said Morgana.

“I will. Don’t hurt, Merlin!” Light screamed.

“We won’t as long as you behave. Now stay on that horse with my sister,” said Morgana angrily as she dragged me to my feet and smirked at me.

Arthur’s POV

I climbed onto my horse but I noticed Gwaine out the corner of my eye, staring at me. “What is your problem, Gwaine?” I asked him.

“I’m sorry. Lancelot and I fled; we should have never done that. Merlin deserves you. He made the right choice with you. You really do care a lot about him,” said Gwaine, he looked like he wanted to cry. I’ve never seen Gwaine like this before, even when he had come to Merlin in the past.

“You even married him,” said Leon.

“So what if I did. You marry someone you love right?” I said.

“I know, I am not complaining at all, sire but what of your father. We haven’t spoke about this, we haven’t had the time but if your father is to find out. If he knew you married not only a servant but a man. It’s double unlawful,” said Leon.

“I don’t care what my father thinks!” I shouted. “Merlin is my husband and I love him. I will get him back. We will be married if my father or anyone else likes it or not. I’ll stand beside Merlin as he fulfils his destiny and while I become King in the future. We will do it together,” I said more softly.

Leon didn’t say anything to me after that, I think he got the point. We left after that heading in the direction of where they got attacked and hopefully we will be able to find something to lead us to which way they headed, I hope.

Light’s POV

I still hadn’t had the chance to tell Merlin something important. To tell him about what I meant by he only ever loved Arthur. Merlin never loved Gwaine. Of course he didn’t. He had been enchanted to love Gwaine, to meddle with his brain. Morgana acted dumb when it came down to Merlin being in love with Gwaine and Arthur because she did know.

Morgana couldn’t hide that from me. Merlin has always loved Arthur not Gwaine. Morgana meddled with Merlin’s mind to love Gwaine too. She believes she has won because she believes Merlin is now married to Gwaine but in actual fact he isn’t and because Merlin’s love for Arthur is so strong, he had managed to break the hold Morgana had over his brain.

Merlin no longer feels love for Gwaine like it had been before Morgana had meddled with him. I still hadn’t had a chance to tell Merlin this important information and I had no idea if I would even be able to ever. I maybe five but everything about me is different to a normal five year old and in some cases I don’t even know why.

I just hope me and Merlin could get out of here but by the way Merlin is feeling I don’t think we will be. Well anytime soon anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is chapter 6 :)

Sorry for it being quite short but i hope you still enjoy it :P

Any feedback on what has happened or votes would be EPIC