Chapter Seven: A helpful hand.

Arthur’s POV

I felt myself hold back how horny I felt. I tried to shake it off but I couldn’t. I needed Merlin, his body, his smile, his voice that got me every time. I need Merlin. I need him beside me in my bed but I know that isn’t going to happen.

“Arthur, are you alright. You look a little red,” said Elyan.

“I’m fine,” I told him quickly.

“At least we are heading the right way,” said Leon.

“We don’t actually know that,” I said angrily.

“Arthur, calm down we will find, Merlin,” said Lancelot.

“How do you think it feels? How would you feel in my situation? My husband has been taken by my crazy sister and Morgause. I love, Merlin more than anyone else and I can’t handle him not being here with me,” I said holding back the tears that wanted to come.

“We will find him. We all want him back, Arthur,” said Percival.

“I’ve known about Merlin’s magic longer than anyone and he is brave. He is more brave then anyone of us,” said Lancelot.

“Don’t you think I know that,” I said angrily but regretted it after. I’m sorry, Lancelot I just miss him too much already.”

“Did you hear that?” asked Elyan.

“Hear what?” I asked.

“Shut up and listen,” said Elyan. We all fell silent as well as stopped our horses to listen. I heard nothing for at least a minute and when I went to speak I heard it. It sounded so quiet; I wondered how Elyan had heard it before with us all talking.

“What is that?” Gwaine questioned.

“I’m not sure,” said Elyan.

“It sounds like clanging off swords. It’s very quiet at that but I swear that is what it is,” I said.

“I think so too,” said Lancelot.

“Everyone get off your horses and draw your swords. It can’t be too far away,” I said as I climbed off my horse and the knights did the same. We all nodded before we headed through the woods as quietly as possible. Not fare along the sound began to get louder and louder. As we approached the sound we stopped by a tree.

As we went to look around it an arrow hit straight into the side of the tree missing Lancelot by inches. “Who shot that,” said Lancelot worried. “I think it was her,” I pointed as another Arrow came towards us.

Merlin’s POV

I woke with a start finding myself lying right next to Morgana. I shot away in disgust to only find my hand had been tied around a log and also Morgana. When had I fallen asleep? What had waked me up? Arthur, I had seen an arrow shoot right at, Arthur. I hope he is alright.

I looked around to find Morgause asleep with Light next to her. They had done the same thing to him as they had done too me. I must have fallen asleep on the horse at some point; I don’t even remember making camp for the night.

I had no idea if what I had seen was a nightmare or real. All it is doing though is making me worry about, Arthur now. I could feel magic with even Morgana and Morgause a sleep. I looked at the rope that tied me to the tree log and Morgana. She has enchanted it. If I try to escape it would wake her up, I sighed with annoyance.

“Merlin,” I heard someone within my head. I recognized the voice but why? “Merlin,” it called again. Morgana woke up and grabbed onto my arm. She looked at me weirdly before she brought me closer to her and kissed me directly on the lips. I tried to pull away, do anything to get her away from me but I couldn’t. How could she have this power over me? Did it have something to do with the rope?

How come as soon as she had woke up and grabbed me the voice had stopped. Who had been trying to contact me and did Morgana hear it too? I tried to get her to stop kissing me but as I tried to shout at her it only helped her to deepen the kiss. Morgana started to pull up my top and she gripped hard onto my nipple. I screamed out in pain only for Morgana to start to use her tongue within my mouth.

Just as I thought she was going to go further she stopped. She looked at me and smirked. Morgana forced me down on the ground before she lay beside me. She gripped onto me tightly before she closed her eyes. I knew I was going nowhere. What was I going to tell Arthur? Oh Arthur I made out with your sister? What am I going to do?

Arthur’s POV

We all dodged to different sides to avoid the Arrow. “What the heck are you doing?” I shouted at the young woman.

“I am protecting myself. I didn’t realise your knights of Camelot,” she spoke gently to us as she approached us.

“I thought you said she was the one to hit us with arrows,” said Leon.

“She is, she used magic,” I said.

“Oh right I see.”

“Indeed I did. Are you going to arrest me?” she asked.

“No or less you give me a reason too. We will be on our way as I am out in search of my husband,” I told her.

“Your Prince Arthur, I didn’t know you are married,” she said puzzled.

“And it will stay that way. Have you seen two women, a young five year old and a skinny, servant come through here?” I asked her.

“No, I haven’t. If you don’t mind me asking who is your husband?”

“My husband is called, Merlin. He maybe just a servant but I love him. One day he will rule with me,” I said proudly.

“I’m Helen and I have to come with you to rescue him,” she told me quickly.

“You have no right to come with us and why would you want too,” said Leon.

“Merlin is my brother. I’ve felt like his been in danger for a while and he is scared. I have to help you. I have magic just like my brother as you can see. You can trust me,” she smiled.

I had a feeling, Helen was telling the truth. I had no idea, Merlin even had a sister but maybe he just never thought about telling me. “You may come with us.”

X

We had made camp. Helen and I are the only ones that are up.

“I can try to speak to, Merlin within his mind,” Helen told me.

“You can do that? If you can please do,” I said to her.

“I will try now then, Arthur.”

I watched as Helen closed her eyes and looked liked she was really concentrating. Nothing happened for a bit until she opened her eyes quickly looking at me. “What is wrong?” I asked.

“I got through to him but then something blocked me out. Like someone was trying to get rid of me,” she said sadly.

“How can that be....Morgana,” I said to her.

“I don’t understand. The only way it can be possible is if this Morgana you speak of has magic?” she said.

“She and her sister do. I’m not sure what is keeping, Merlin with them but I am worried,” I said to Helen.

“Don’t worry, Arthur. I will ensure Merlin is safe in the end. Anyone who messes with my brother will regret it.”

Helen is going to be a helping hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this is dedicated to HelenEmry's as first she is awesome and second Helen in the story is based off her.

Any comments or votes would mean alot guys and i do hope you enjoyed the chapter.