Chapter Twenty One: Helen and Percival marry

Merlin’s POV

I finally found myself walking my sister Helen down the centre of the throne room towards the two thrones at the front. This is her moment she will remember this day for many years to come. The day she married her lover and for him to become her king.

I saw Arthur standing at the front with Percival and Gwen stood up there too as a maid of honour. This moment couldn’t be any more perfect for her. I could see it in her eyes, her happiness.

I couldn’t be any happier for her. She took a glance at me and grinned. “Thank you Merlin. I owe this all to you. You did it,” she said in a whisper.

“No....you did it,” I smiled as we reached the bottom. I stepped aside and Percival nodded to me and I nodded back to him before I stood beside Arthur. Uther stood beside Arthur too though.

“Today we are here to marry this woman and this man Helen and Percival to spend the rest of their days together from now and forever. This also knights the day of Sir Percival knight of Camelot to become king. We say good bye to a lovely knight but hello to a fantastic King.”

Helen’s POV

Percival put the ring onto my finger and then I put on his. “You may now kiss the bride.”

Percival and I kissed. Percival would be crown king a bit later on. With that we both headed down the throne room and left. The throne room got set out for a feast and once that was done we both returned.

Music began to play and Percival and I took the first dance. I put my head against his shoulder. This day couldn’t be more perfect. Nothing could ruin this, nothing.

“I’m so happy,” I said to Percival.

“Me too my lady,” he grinned.

“Hey may I have a dance with my sister?” asked Merlin.

“You can,” said Percival before he pulled away and Merlin began to dance with me instead. Considering he is my brother he is quite a good dancer. The feast went on for a couple of hours before we had to stop as the next celebration was upon us.

Merlin’s POV

Percival and my sister stood in the courtyard with everyone smiling at them.

“You are welcome here any time,” said Uther.

“Thank you,” grinned Helen.

“We’re going to miss you Percival,” said Arthur and the four other knights agreed, “We’ll miss you both. Enjoy your honey moon. Come visit us soon,” said Arthur.

“We will. Goodbye Merlin and good luck,” she said softly.

“We’ll see each other very soon I know it. I don’t need luck because you’ll be back before I need it,” I grinned at her.

She brought me into a hug before Helen climbed into the carriage and Percival got in after her. We watched as the carriage left the courtyard and once it was completely gone I couldn’t help but feel sad.

Helen and Percival are married

I would miss my sister though. She’ll be back soon....I don’t need to worry.

-----------------------

I'm so sorry the wedding is short and stuff but i'm not that great at weddings XD.

Right the next chapter will be slightly longer and then chapters after that be short again most likley lol

Please vote and comment guys. Its nice to know what you think of the story thanks