Chapter 2

I feel the car stop and I open my tired eyes to look out the window, getting a clear view of a beautiful cottage. The yard could use some work but it looked like a sturdy home.

More like prison. I think and sigh.
Slowly the door to the car is opened and the guards wait on either side for me to get out and I sighed again, slowly moving and steping onto the small drive way.

I knew what was next, every female wolf was drilled the breeder rules in case they became one.

I was given three days to explore the house and design it the way I wanted it, including painting it, decorating it and doing some landscaping.

Then the alpha would come with a doctor and make sure I was healthy, then when the doctor left the alpha would make sure I wasn't a virgin by fücking me himself, thank god he would use a condom as per the rules.
Finally I was given three days to be pampered and treated like I was at a spa.

But on the eigth day the top warrior who doesn't have a mate will come, and everyday he would fück me until I was pregnant.

That was the new life I was thrown into.

And once the warrior found his mate, I would get a new one to screw me, and a new one and so on till I produced twenty pups. Thats when I will be free.

The only exception to this were the guards who chose never to find their mates, they could have whoever they want when ever they want.

The sad part about this was once the pups were weaned, they would be taken to wolves who can't have pups and raise them as their own. I would never get to be a mother to my own babies.

I couldnt help but break down and cry as I realised that, falling to my knees and hugging myself.

The guards must have felt sorry for me because they backed away and left me to myself, and I was thankful for it.

Soon my cries became sobs until I was gasping for breath. I wanted to run but I couldn't, I would be caught in a heartbeat and punished. So instead I got up and marched into the cottage, turning around and stoping the guards from entering.

"This is my house now, the only time I have no say in who comes in is when the alpha or the warrior who will breed with me comes in. Other then that you two stay out side." They growled at me and I just smirked as I slamed the door in their face.

Turning around I notice how dusty the place is and frown. The first thing to be done was clean it.

I quickly explore the cottage, finding a large room that had cleaning supplies and looked to be a laundry room.

I smile and leave the stuff there and explore the other rooms, finding an unused state of the art kitchen, three plain bed rooms, a master bed room with a master bath, and a small bath room. I was shocked to see how big the cottage actually was but sad that there was no basement.

Getting to work, I find all the linen and what ever faberic that needs to be clean and bring it to the laundry room, sorting it and starting that.
I ran around the house, opening the windows and put on gloves and a face mask, starting the cleaning.

It sucked but it had to be done.