Chapter 5

I turn the tap off as I clean my breakfast dishes, Alex doing his patrol around the cottage and I sigh. Any moment and the Alpha would be here.

I was in a simple white lacy dress with matching white bra and thongs, I was told to wear this today by one of the guards since I was still pure.

Another hour passed and I thought that the Alpha had forgotten but my hopes were crushed as the door open and he and the doctor walked in.

"Good morning Miss Laina, hope you are doing good." Doc Freelan said, his eyes roaming my body.

I surpressed a shudder and smiled as sweetly as I could as I bowed my head in submission.

"Good morning Doctor, Alpha."
The morning passed as I was tested, weighed, measured and other medical checkup tests, it was just around one in the afternoon when the Doctor finished.

"You're fit and strong. Your pups will be amazing." He announces and I groan in my head while my outer appearance held a grateful expression.

"Thank you so much." I said, getting ready to kick him out.

"I am not done yet." He says and I sigh, jumping when the Alpha clears his throat and I turn to give him my full atention.

"As you know, since becoming alpha six years ago I haven't found my mate and I need an heir by this time next year or my brother and his mate take over as Alpha and Luna." I nodd, not seeing where this was going.

"So me and the pack have decided that the first pup you will bear will be my own. If you can produce two pups for me then your position as a breeder will be nullified and you can become a female warrior.

"Do I even have a choice?"

"No." Both men say this at the same time and I sigh, turning to look at the Doc.

"So what role do you play?" I ask, watching a grin spread across his face.

"This one." He opens his bag and produces a needle, a liquid slowly sloshing in it.

Before I knew what was hapening, the Alpha had his hands on my arm holding me in place and the doc was shuving the needle in me, injecting the liquid into my body.

"You have a week to get her pregnant with this syrum. Her sex drive will be hyperactive and it will feel like she is in heat so have fun." The doc gets up and my skin feels like its heating up, my body becoming sensitive to the touch after his words.

"Guess its starting." The Alpha's smug voice fills the room and I feel myself being lifted into his arms, the Alpha raising me higher so that his face was to my chest.

I gasp as his lips find a sweet spot just on the swell of my breasts, his kisses moving the clothes aside as he exposes the hard bud of my nipple as he pulls it into his mouth, causing me to moan.

"This is gunna be fun." He growls as he lowers us to the bed, me not realizing he had carried me up the stairs.

The hours passed and I scream in both excruciating pain but the most blissful pleasure, feeling his muscular sweaty naked body on mine while he plunges into me, finally we finish and I lay pressed to his side panting, him still in me as his seed continues to flow.

"Soon you will give me an heir." He whispers, his hand rubbing my back.
My mind was screaming this was wrong, it was against the rules. But my body wanted more.

I cursed whatever the doc injected into me and for the next week the Alpha visited, my body always craving him the moment he steped inside the door.

It was ludicrous but it was my job now, and I had to do what I was told or else.