Chapter 19

I smiled as I park the jeep in the drive way, shutting the engin and turning to look at Tate, my smile softening as I find him dozing in the passenger seat, his head turning to look at me.
Slowly I lean over, making sure not to wake him, and kiss his lips. My lips must have been on his for a few seconds before I felt his move, his arm snaking around my waist and pulling me closer as he slowly deepens the kiss and causing a soft moan to escape my lips and giving him an opening as he slips his tongue inside.
Out tongues dance around for dominance till I give him, letting him take controle of our kiss.
His hands snake around to my ass, groping me and some how bringing me onto his lap to straddle him where I felt a large bulge underneath me.
Slowly I move against him, causing not only a moan from my mouth, but a feral groan from him as his hands guid my hips down onto the bulge and move a way that had me pull away from the kiss and cry out with pleasure, both of us panting for breath and eyes glazed with the raw pleasure.
"Bed...room...now!" Tate orders in a husky growl, his voice barely a whisper.
I was too horny to argue with him on being possesive and I knew I wanted him badly, my body craving for his touch and the release only he could bring.
I smile lustfully at him amd nodd, opening the passenger door and carefully getting off him, weary of his wounds, only to be pressed against the car with Tate against me, his buldge rubbing against my stomach since he was taller then me.
His hands moved under my sweater, the cold air causing me to shiver with the cold, but his hands groping my sensitive breasts causing me to shiver with pleasure.
"In side." He says against my mouth as he leads me to the door, pulling away long enough to unlock and open it, then bringing me inside and shutting it, pressing me against the solid wood as his lips left mine and my head was tilted back, his mouth nipping and kissing down my neck and coaxing more moans from me.
"Mmm, baby I want you so much." He groans agains the base of my neck.
"Then take me." I say, squeeking as he lifts me up, only to wince.
"Careful Babe!" I exclaim with concern, placing my hand against his cheek gently.
"I'm fine, the only medicine I need is you." He says softly, kissing me passionately, my arms wraping around his neck and my hands in his hair.
One moment we were downstairs and the next I was being laid down on our bed with him ontop of me, his tongue dancing with mine and our hands exploring each others body, carefully taking our clothes off of eachother.
"You're so beautiful." He whispers, caressing my face once we were fully naked and I was underneath him.
I blushed at his words and looking away, knowing I still had the pregnancy weight and scars from the surgery, knowing that I probubly wasn't as beatiful as he said I was.
"Whats the matter?" He asks, tilting my head so that I was looking at him.
"I'm not beautiful." I whisper and he smiles.
"You're right. Your gorgeous, smart, strong and brave. Most of all you're mine and I love you." My heart flutters and lean forward, kissing him happily before pulling away.
"I love you too." I whisper, getting the most dazling and affectionate smile from him.
"I want to do this right. I want to do it slowly wih you. I want to make love to you and make you mine forever the right way." Tate says, running one of his hands down my side and parting my legs slowly as his fingers graze the wet sensitive bud, his eyes never leaving mine as I let out a soft groan, spreading my legs further as he works inside my wet crevice.
He doesn't stop there as his lips find my neck again, kissing the sensitive skin as his fingers work their magic and causing me to slowly become a moaning, submissive, lustful mess.
"Does it feel good?" He asks, twitching his fingers inside me and causing me to clutch onto him as I cry out his name with pleasure.
"I'll take that as a yes." He whispers, bringing his lips to mine and kissing me, my lips opening to allow his tongue entrance.
His fingers slowly stop moving inside me and I feel them leave, whimpering slightly as he pulls away from the kiss and positioning himself between my legs, the tip of his length nuding my wet center.
"You okay?"he asks, rubbing against me.
"No, I want more." I whimper out, pressing against his tip and moaning from the pleasure it brought, hearing him groan.
"Okay, but I am going slow." He groans out as I move against him again, wrapping my legs around his waist.
His hands stop my movement and he holds me in place, leaning forwards and kissing me deeply as he moves, his tip entering me inch by inch, my wet walls helping him move smoothly till I felt him pressed against me and his length was burried deep inside.
Then the pleasure amplified as he moved, the house filling with our cries of pleasure as time passed and our hearts beat as one.
Finally he thrusted one last time and I felt his canines pressed against the most sensitive spot on my neck, marking me as we reached our release. We layed panting on the bed with him still inside me, our bodies covered with sweat.
"I love you Beautiful." He says, nuzzling our nozzes together.
"And I love you sexy." I whisper, giggling as he nuzzles my cheek.
I feel him slowly pull out and I couldn't help but moan slightly and he chuckles.
"Up for round two?" He asks and I shake my head, yawning.
"Can we just snuggle and fall asleep?" He chuckles again and lays down, pulling me to his side and smoothing my hair out of my face and kissing my forehead.
"Sleep then, I will be here wih you my beautiful little mate." I yawn at his words and smile, snuggling into his warm body and drifting to sleep.