Chapter 21

The morning light filtered past the curtains and I groan, burrying my head under my pillow.
My body was sore and as my consciousness started to seep into my mind I realized something hard and warm was deep inside me and a body was holding me close to its solid mass.
The memories of last night flash through my head and I moan, my body becoming sensitive again.
"Some one having issues?" Tate's husky voice fills my ear and I feel him move, his length massaging my inner walls.
"Yess." I moan out, pressing against him.
"Good, lets fix them."

¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤

I smile as I take in the scent of the fresh lilac tea, a plate of left over take out infront of me. Tate was feeding Julia across frm me, our little girl always staring at him and I couldn't help but feel happy at the sight.
"So I was thinking we have a movie night, go to the mall and pick up the latest romance and grab some snacks then have a night in." Tate says out of no where.
"Okay, sounds like fun." I say after thinking about it, finishing the last of my food before gettig up, placing the dishes in the sink and kissing my mate on the cheek.
"After our little girl is fed and changed we can go." I add, wraping my arms around his shoulder and nuzzling his neck.
"Okay, sounds like a plan babe." He agrees, kissing me gently.
After a few more minutes we were all in the jeep, Tate insiting on driving, so I let him. I was just so happy to have him here with me.
The drive to the mall was filled with us singing along to the country station, laughing and enjoying each others company, we were a normal family.
It was easy to find a parking spot near the entrance and with Julia in her stroller we enter the semi crowded place.
"So where to first?" I ask excitedly, my arm hooked around Tate as he pushes our sleeping baby in the pink stroller.
"How about we go get some snacks." He says and we make our way towards the Wal-Mart, nodding to the front door clerk.
Reluctantly I release his arm and grab a cart, strolling with him towards the food aisle as we search through the snacks.
"What should we get?" He asks and I laugh, nuzzling his neck gently.
"How about popcorn, chips, choclate and icecream." He chuckles and pulls me to his side, kissing my forehead gently.
"Okay baby girl, pick out what you think would be good for tonight then." I nodd and kiss his jaw before turning towards the chips and grabbing two bags of ruffles plain chips and some sour cream and onion dip. I grab three cans of pringles, the original, and add that to the cart before walking towards the chocolate aisle.
"Whats your favourite chocolate?" I ask, grabbing a bunch of smarties and kitkats.
"I like the dairy milk ones." He says and I nodd, grabbing the milk chocolate and cookies and cream before turning to him with a coy smile.
"Maybe we can see what flavours chocolate enhances." His eyes slowly darken and his arm snakes around my waist, pulling me closer to his solid body.
"Sounds like we would need more chocolate then." He says, his voice low and husky.
I giggle and step away from him, grabbing more milk chocolate and cookies and cream, my mind racing on what we could do with the sweet substance.
With a childish grin on my face we head to my favourite aisle, the icecream aisle.
I grab a tub of chapmans french vanilla and mint chocolate chip, smiling when Tate grabs a napoleon.
"Now all we need are some movies." He comments, kissing my forehead before he leads the way to the electronic aisle, stoping infront of the new releases.
We spend a few minutes talking about some of the options. Since I was on the run and stuck in that cottage I never got to see any of the newer ones that had came out so we grabbed them all and head towards the check out.
It was mid after noon by the time we exited walmart and we decided to grab something light to eat at Tim Horton's, sitting down outside the cofee shop.
"So which one do we watch first?" He asks, taking the movies out as I sip my white hot chocolate.
"How about Inside Out? Since Julia will be with us start with a movie for her." I say smiling.
"Okay baby, Inside Out it is." He chuckles out, taking my left hand and kissing it gently.
"We'll watch it on one condition." He smirks and I tilt my head, slowly he gets up, getting on one knee an adoring smile on his face as he looks up at me, the crowd of people stoping to look.
"Laina, will you marry me?"