Chapter 20

I groan slightly as the warm body underneath me moves, soft lips pressing against my forehead and I am pulled closer.
"Hey baby. Eeva just texted me and she is on her way with Julia." I nodd and slowly open my eyes to look at Tate, smiling sleepily at him and getting a smile in return.
"Does that mean our quiet time is over?" I ask, getting a chuckle from my mate.
"Yes, but come tonight we can have our time again." I nodd and snuggle back into Tate, feeling his arms tighten slightly around me before he let go and we sit up begrudgingly, not wanting to move. Sighing, I watch as he stood stiffly, his body still healing, and I rushed to help him.
"I'm fine, just a little sore." I sight at his words and stand on my toes to plant a kiss on his cheek.
"I know, just take it easy." He nodds at my words and pulls me close for a deep kiss, one that held a promis for later.
We pull apart sadly and I help Tate dress in a tank top and sweats before I grab my yoga pants and a loose shirt, not wanting to wear a bra.
Sighing, we make our way down stairs with our hands together and fingers intertwined, reaching the door just as it opens and Eeva walks in pushing Julia's stroller.
"Hey Eev-"
"Shhh, my niece is asleep." My friend cuts me off and I smile, pulling away from Tate to look at my little girl, watching her sleep peacefully.
"I'll brin her to her room." Tate whispers, pulling the stoller closer to him and carefully picking up our daughter.
"Do you need help?" I ask, steping closer to plant a soft kiss on her forehead.
"No, I'll just take my time."
"Okay then." He smiles at me and kisses my forehead before making his way upstairs. I knew better then to wait for him and hurt his alpha pride so I turned to Eeva who had a smile on her lips and a knowing glint in her eyes.
"So, how does it feel to be completely his?" I blush at her words, my face a heated crimson.
"I don't know what you mean?" I feign ignorance and turn, heading towards the kitchen with my growling stomach protest because of the lack of food.
"Please, I can smell my brother all over you and inside you. Pluse the house reeks of sex." I feel my cheeks heat even more as I busy myself with making Delicio Pizza, poping the pepperoni party size into the hot oven.
"C'mon, I know you're fully mated to him now, I can see the mark." I didn't know how red my face was but I smiled, my hand reaching for the sensitive spot on my neck and I turn to face my friend.
"It feels amazing and it was amazing and Eeva I can't wait to fee-"
"Okay, too much details." I laugh at her reaction, her face a look of horror as I was about to spill all the detail of how amazing sex with Tate was.
"Well you asked."
"But thats my brother."
"You still asked."
She sighs in defeat and sits down at the table and, after checking the pizza, I join her.
"So, when do you want to go shoping for some new clothes?" I laugh at the random question and hug Eeva the door behind us opening as my cousin and his mate walks in, bags and boxes in their hands.
"Oh you're up. We went and got some take out but I smell pizza." I frown at Jack's words and watch as Chris and him set the food on the table.
By the time they were done setting the Chinese, mexican and indian take out on the table, the pizza was cooked and Tate was sitting beside me, his arm around my shoulder with me snuggling into him.
"This is what I needed. My family and some take out." Tate exclaims as he squeezes me closely, planting a kiss on the top of my head, everyone else chuckling.
"So Eeva, where are the runts at?" Chris asks, piling Chinese food onto his plate.
"They went to the cottage with their dad for the weekend, last few rays of sun before snow kicks in." I smile at the normality. Filling mine and Tate's plate and enjoying this night.
Finally Eeva went home and Chris and Jack went to bed, leaving me and Tate on the couch in the sitting room, the only light from the fire place as we snuggle close.
"Have I ever told you how much you mean to me?" Tate asks quietly, turning my head so that we were looking into each others eyes.
"Yes, when ever you get the chance." I say, my voice barely above a whisper.
"Well I don't say it enough." He adds, bending his head forward and gently kissing me, our eyes still open as he manages to pull me closer, the kiss never changing from its soft sensual emotion. Slowly he pulls away, and we sit panting and staring at each other, his eyes filled with love.
"Laina, you are the most beautiful, talented, amazing person I have ever known. You are my queen, my best friend and my true love and I will always be here for you. If I make you mad, I would fight for you to smile and love me again. You make me happy and you bring the sunshine back into my life." He smiles shyly at me before he kisses me, his lips and my own moving slowly against each other, my eyes briming with tears of happiness.
The kiss ends too soon and we pull away panting slightly, our foreheads pressed together.
"Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" I could feel him tense under me as he goes to move and I laugh, wrapping my arms arouns his neck and hugging him, my face burried into the crook of his neck as I take in his scent.
"They're happy tears."I giggle out, kissing the sensitive spot on his neck and getting a sigh out of him as he relaxes again.
"I love you Tate, I love you so much it hurts when I am not with you." I whisper, feeling the tears of joy slip down my cheek.
"And I love you Laina. You're my world and I will to everything to protect you." I nodd against him, pulling pack from the hug just to kiss him passionately, feeling his arms hold me tighter against him. His hands move to my hips and he lifts me up as he stands, my legs wraping around his waist and his noticeable erection is pressed to my thigh as he strode towards the direction of his bed room.
This time around we were more animalistic, our bodies hungering for each outher as he took me from behind, plunging into me hard and fast, our release so strong that we fell asleep in the end, him still inside me.