Chapter 12

"You ready?" Tate's voice floats to me and I sigh, taking a last look at myself in the mirror. My blue eyes held unshed tears in them once again and my outfit was depressing. But it was also a depressing day for me.
Nodding, I turn and walk into Tate's arm, burying my face into his chest and taking a deep breath.
"You don't have to go if its to hard." He says and kisses my forehead.
"I have to." He just nodds and we head down stairs, me smiling as I see Chris with Julia.
"Who is a fabulous little baby. You are, yes you are. And your big cousins are gunna keep you looking fabulous. All the clothes you're gunna have.
Tate growled beside me, and I see his possesive nature kick in.
"Stop it he is always like this." I growl out, elbowing him.
He stops and glares at me and I glared back. I was not in the mood to fight. Today I was burrying my baby and here he was acting like a possesive ass.
Being the bigger person, I turn and face my cousin, walking over and taking Julia.
"We're riding in your car." I tell him, hearing Tate growl.
"Wouldn't you..."
"No, I need family right now, not a possesive ass." My cousin nodds and he gets Julia's stuff, taking them to the car.
"Why are you being so difficult? A moment ago you were ready to cry and now you're act like a class A bïtch" he growls at me and I glare.
"Maybe its because you growled at the person who is my best friend and family for holding Julia." I retort back and he fumes in anger while glaring at me.
"Chris has been there for me more then anyone, even my parents. So I swear I don't care if you are my mate, you do anything threatening to him and I will hurt you." My voice was lethal and I didn't care as I turned on my heels with my daughter in my arms and headed towards the familiar car, strapping the newborn into the seat and sitting down beside her.
Chris and Jack just looked at each other before Chris pulled out and we drove towards the cemetary,me wiping the tears that started to flow.
The church by the cemetary came into view and I looked at it all.
How could a sad day have such a beautiful clear blue sky.
The car stoped and I got out, letting Jack get the baby bag and Chris take Julia before we walked inside.
"Luna, so nice to meet you but I am sad that it had to be under these circumstances." The minister said as he greeted me.
"I-is she?" I couldn't help but let a few more tears fall as I asked.
"She is in the other room, would you like some time?"
I nodded and the minister led me to a room where a coffin sat open on a satin clothed table.
Slowly I moved forward and I looked inside, seeing a tiny little baby the exact copy as Julia lying in a little pink dress.
"Hi Kelly." I choked out as I lifted the lifeless girl into my arms. She was so tiny and so cold and I fell to my knees as sobs rocked through me and into my core.
Here I held my dead child, one who was always kicking inside me with her sister, and she couldn't hear or feel me. She would never grow up knowing that I was always here for her.
"I love you baby girl." I whisper, kissing her sweet little face, my tears falling onto her little pale cheeks.
"Laina?" It was Eeva and I turned to see her walking towards me.
"Its time." I nodd slowly as my friend takes the child from my arms, laying her in the coffin with care and I sobed again, the sound a heart wrenching wail as I mourned for the child I would never know.
"Shhh, it'll be okay." Eeva whispers, pulling me into her arms as I clung to her.
Finally my sobs slowed and I sat quietly on the floor, tears falling freely.
"Lets go say good bye to her." She says and helps me to my feet.
I turned to look at my little girl and carefully fixed her clothes, taking out a head band and carefully placing it around her little head.
"Good bye sweet girl." I whisper, giving her a final kiss.
We walk outside and Chris hands me Julia, me holding the little girl close and taking comfort in her sleeping face.
We all take a seat on the benches as the minister starts his speach, Loren and Jack carrying the tiny coffin to the front where everyone I knew could see her.
I had already had my moment so I just stared at the flowers, feeling some one slide in beside me.
"Laina, I...I'm sorry." It was Tate and those few words had me turning to burry my face into his chest, careful to give Julia room as I sobbed again.
The rest of the funeral was a blur, the only thing I remember was the coffin being lowered and burried.
Now I lay on my side in bed. My cousin and his mate were taking care of Julia and everyone else was leaving me alone. I needed my space just for tonight.
My eyes were heavy and my body was weak and I sighed, lettig my lids fall shut as I decided to take a nap.