Chapter 11

"So do you have any names for her?" Tate asks as I feed our baby girl.

"Julia Chris, after my mother and cousin. Her sister will be Kelly Lyne, she needs a name when she gets burried."

"Why Kelly?"

"After my great grandmother." I look at Tate to see him smiling at me.

"Let me see our little Julia." He takes the now sleeping baby from me.

"Hey!"

"Shhh Babe, Juli is sleeping." He scolds me and I sigh at him, leaning back into the pillow. A knock on the door sounds an the man from yesterday walks in.

"How are my patients?"he asks, standing by my bed.

"Julia is asleep and Laina looks comfortable." Tate says.

"I am."

"Well good, with your healing you should be good to go by tomorrow night." The doctor says and I smile.

"I am Altrex, the Packs doctor, but everyone calls me Doctor Rex." He says, extending his hand and I take it, shaking it.

"Now I have to check your cuts and stitches and do a few more tests to make sure you are healing fine."

"Okay." I smile and slowly sit up, letting the doctor do the usual check up before he tells me to lay down, carfully checking my stitches.

"You can sit up now." He says. By now Julia was in her basket and Tate was helping me up, making sure I was comfortable before sitting down beside me.

"Good news is I think you can go home tonight, your wounds are healing faster then I thought and they are healing properly. Bad news is you are to stay on bed rest. No shifting, no running or excersize. You sit and relax with your baby, okay Luna."

"Okay." I agree, snuggling into Tate and yawning.

"I will prescribe you some pain meds to help with the pain but in about three weeks you should be back to normal." With that the doctor let and I smile, getting closer to Tate.

"Why don't you take a nap Beautiful, tonight we will be home and sleeping."

"Okay" I yawn out, closing my eyes.

¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤

"Give me the car seat." I sigh in frustration as Tate tries to carry everything for the baby into the house with the baby in the car seat that he was carrying as well.

"I got it."

"Clearly you don't." I say with my hands on my hips.

"Don't sass me." He growls and I frown, opening the doors for him while he some how manages to get into the house.

"Told you so." He gloats.

"Oh shush." He puts everything down and grabs Julia from the car seat.

"C'mon princess, lets get you to bed."

"But she doesn't have room." I protest, following Tate up the stairs as he smiles mysteriously at me. He comes to a stop at a door in the hall way and looks at me.

"Wanna open it for us?" I sighed and open the door, gasping when I see the room.

The walls were decorated with a mixture of soft pastel colours designed to look like clouds, almost like the sunset scene from Barbie and Magic of the Pegasus when the girls paint the sunset. It was magical and beatuful. The furniture was the ones I picked out at the store three days ago and everything was how I had designed. It looked like my dream baby room.