Bonus Chapter: Tate's P.O.V

I groan as a masive headache hits me. I had been at my desk in the pack house for hours, trying to put a truce treaty between my pack and Pinepaw. We always had a tricky peace and all I needed now was one more truce with a pack and I would have strong allies.
[Tate, we have a problem.] My sister's voice fills my ear and I sigh.
[What's the matter Eeva?]
[We have a rogue here at the diner.] Her reply is fast and I growl, I hated rogues.
[Kill him.] I ordered, getting up and walking to the table that held my whiskey.
[Tate, you don't understand, she is pregnant and was forced to be a breeder.] I pause at her words, the glass I just filled half way to my lips.
[I'm on my way] I say harshly, slamming the glass on the table and taking the elevator down to the first floor, heading to my jeep and speeding to my family's diner.
I quickly park out front once I reach my destination, walking briskly into the old building and stop, a sweet scent filling my suroundings.
"Alpha Tate, this way." Eeva's voice greets me as she starts walking me towards a girl sitting all alone, the sweet scent of vanilla and mint getting stronger.
"Alpha, this was the girl I told you about." Eeva says and I watch the pregnant wolf carefully.
She looked a little stiff and afraid as she stood when I reached the table, a slight tremor running through her and I felt a need to protect her.
"You don't have to be afraid." I say gently, moving my hand under her chin to lift it up carefully, being as soft and gentle with her as I could while I raosed her face to look at me.
When her eyes finally conected with my own orbs, everything stoped. Time stood still and I realized why.
"Mate" I growl, pulling her close to me and feeling her hands on my chest, enjoying the thrills her touch brought.
"Tate, carefull, she is pregnant." Eeva warns me and I growl at her, regretting it as I feel my mate quiver in fear.
Briskly I let go of her, wanting to fix everything right away, and move her bags to sit down before pulling her to my side, my arm wrapping protectively around her.
"Don't be so possesive." She states boldly, glaring at me.
"I can and I will, you are mine."
"I belong to no one." We both glared at each other, not realizing that Eeva had disappeared till she came back with more milk shakes and a tray fulk of pastries and cookies.
"Look here, this girl is pregnant and already had a rough day, now baby bro, let her be for now." I growled at her words, catching my mate's smile as she grab her drink and a chocolate tart.
By how thin she looked I knew she was staving, so Eeva and I waited for her to finish her treat before Eeva took her hand in her own gently.
"Now, whats your name?" She asks, and I keep my eyes on her, knowing she could feel my stare.
"Laina Starcrest, I came from Pinepaw pack under-"
"Samuel Lightran's rule." I finished her sentence, growling loudly.
"He knew about the new law and didn't stop breeders. Tell me, who's pups are you carrying. " I ask, my anger starting to rise at the thought of some one else touching my mate.
"I said tell me!" I bang his fist on the table in anger, watching her flinch, tears now falling down her pale face.
"Tate your scaring her. And I thought you said she was your mate." Eeva scolds me and I watch as my sister pulls my mate from me, feeling horrible for not being able to controle my anger.
"They're his. He forced himself on me to have heirs." She whisper through the sobs, and I stiffen as I look down at my broken mate.
"I'm gunna-"
"Take Laina to your house and get her settled and clean, then we go to the Council and deal with it the right way. You know you can't slaughter the pack till they give you the go ahead." My sister cuts me off and I nodd, watching Laina pull away from my sister and look at me with wide eyes.
"Not everyone is bad. Some of the warriors refused to take part in it and others helped me escape, like my cousin and his mate, the one warrior who guarded me. You can't kill them all." She was scared for those who helped her and I felt pride for my mate as I wrap my arms around her and pull her to me, letting her cry against my chest.
"Make a list of who were good and they can join the pack in the end. Wolves with families will be left alone. But the warriors who loved partaking in the breeding will die, so will Samuel." I add, giving her a tighter hug as she nodds, smilig when she breathes in my scent and hoping this would help her relax.
"Now lets get you home and relaxed." I add, pulling away and smiling at her, my arms now loosely around her waist as I took in her small frame.
"Okay." She smiles back shyly and I chuckles, letting her slide out as I grab her bags.
"Wait, take theese." Once again I hadn't noticed Eeva slip away but she held out a bag with boxes inside and I smelt the delicious treats my sister knew how to bake.
"Tomorrow we can go shoping if you want." She adds and I watch as Laian's mood becomrd lighter.
"Can it wait till I get setled in?"
"Sure, get some rest." She hugs my mate and and I wait for her, leading her out the door towards my black jeep, watching her rush to the passenger seat before I could open the door. I shrug and put the bags in the back, hoping in and driving her home. Half way there I was about to sk her something, smiling gently as I watch her sleep. I knew that she was my everything right then and there.