Chapter 3

I look at my handy work in the kitchen. This was the last room that had to be cleaned and all the dishes were done. I was exhausted from cleaning the dust and getting rid of all the garbage from how missused the cottage had been.

I sighed, not knowing what time it was.

Suddenly something went off and I jumped, realizing it was coming from my hidden pocket in the skirt I was wearing and quickly find my cell.
I read the screan and realize it was Abby and I quickly pick up.

"Hey Ab-"

"Is it true, you're the newest breeder?" I wince at her words and sigh, heading towards my master bath and turning on the shower to hide our conversation from the quards.

"Yeah, its true sadly." I reply after a while.

"We have to save you!" My best friend states and I feel tears slide down my face.

"You can't do anything, think about your mate. He is the beta here and if the alpha finds out you tried to free me imagine what would happen." My voice cracked as I finally sobbed again, telling my best friend all my fears and worries.

By the end of it all I felt a lot better.

"I know I am allowed to come see you tomorrow to help get the house decorated so I will bring you some essentials, what do you want?" Abby says and I smile.

"Chocolate, my phone charger, and any clothes from my room. Talk to my cousin and his mate about stuff to bring me." I say, glad that my friend's status allows her to visit me when ever she wants.

"Okay, tomorrow I will see you then." She says hopefully as we say our good nights.

We hang up and I turn off all sound to my phone, don't want to have that taken away from me.

I think of a hiding spot in my room and smile, getting up and hiding it in a compartment in the night stand I had found while cleaning.

Now that I was some what settled, I decided a shower would do me good and so I undressed, stepping into the warm water and scrubbing myself clean.

My mind was racing as I thought of what to do with the other rooms since I had no choice but to perform this role as the packs breeder.

The time ticked by and when I was sure enough that my body was relaxed I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, wrapping my body in a fuzzy white soft towel that was huge on my small body
I slowly open my door, shivering from the cold breeze and quiclly run to the closet and taking the long t-shirt I had found and cleaned and a pair of boyshorts and putting them on before quickly towel drying my hair.

Padding into my room, I shiver again and realize that all the windows were open and I rush to close them, sighing as my body hits the soft bed finally, its matress cradling my exhausted being.

The blankets were warm and soon I was drifting into sleep, the darkness of a dreamless night greeting me.