Drunk Death

( WELCOME BACK! I know its been awhile, i will get to your dares as soon as i can, some of them are hard to think of. lol! I like to keep Death and Faith in Character. But feel free to comment more of what you think i should make them do next! Love yuuu!)

Faith-*trying to sleep and feels something move in beside her and she freezes* Umm. Hello?

Death- Hi!

Faith-*screams and tries to get up but he puts an arm around her waist* DEATH! What the actual HEll!

Death-...I gotz lonely. *Pouts at her*

Faith- *SMells alcohol*...Death

Death- Yes pooh bear?

Faith- Your drunk arent you..

Death-*Puts nose in her neck* Mmhmm.

Faith-Get. Out.

Death* But WHYYY! * Kisses her jaw*

Faith-* blushes* Your drunk, and your not staying here...

Death-....PILLOW FIGHT! * Puts pillow on her face* DIE BITCH DIEEE!

Faith-DEATH! I WANT TO SLEEP! STop it! *Hits him with a pillow*

Death- HAHA! OMG THAT IS SOOO FUNNY! * Insert girly prep voice* well im tired now... g'night.*passes out on faith with face against her chest*

FAith-*sighs* what the hell is going on.. CAN I NOT HAVE A FREE TIME! * Blushes and runs hands through his hair*

Death- ohhh yesssss *Purrs like a real cat*

(YERRRP! I enjoyed writing this chapter so much! ^^ i have a dance tonight so yah. COMMENT AND VOTE! I LOVE YOU ALLLLL!

Death- LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! *Hic*

Faith- dont forget to dare us! *holds death up and waves his hands* BUh BYE now!
Faith-PS! Follow me on Twitter please! -(faiththecupcake)