From 0 to 100 real fast!

(SUP MY BITCHESSS! (SOWWY) I AM BACK MUTHAFUCKKKAAA! Haaah,feels good to be able to write again!)
--------------------
Faith-*sitting on couch reading beside death*
Death-*bored*fuuuuuuuuuucckk..  This is boring,why are you reading!
Faith-*ignoring*
Death-come on,don't ignore me,I need attention.
Faith-*still ignoring*
Death-*pokes her side* boop.
Faith-*pinches him while still facing book*
Death-OW...*pinches back*
Faith-Freaking stop it! I am trying to read! *hits his arm*
Death-*hits back harder*
Death and Faith-*mini war*
Faith-YOU ARE ANNOYING YOU PIECE OF SHIT!*hits with book*
Death-AND YOUR A BITCH!*slams on couch and lands on top of her.*
Faith-oof! FATTY!
Death-YOU WISH I WAS FAT...FATTY!
Faith-I ALREADY SAID THAT AND IM NOT FAT!
Death-pshhh, yeah,and I'm not sexy.*pushes face into couch*
Faith-*Is a little hurt by his words and freezes* y-you think I'm fat?
Death-yep. Fatty.*Just teasing*
Faith-*looks away and on the verge of tears* oh.
Death-*confused* what is it? We were just getting to the good part. This is where your supposed to hit me.
Faith-no. I might break you,you know,since I'm so fat and all. *pushes him off her and looks away from him*
Death- seriously! I was only teasing cupcake,no need to get all serious.Besides,as if you could be fat,you just have a very curvy body.
Faith-*even more offended.* That doesn't help at all. I'm going to bed. *goes to leave*
Death-You stupid woman..* grabs arm and pulls her onto his lap and wraps arms around her waits* your not fat,nor did I say you were. Women get so offended these days,why? I think you could all use a box of tampons and some ice cream.
Faith-*poker face* I hate you...
Death- Oh I bet you do baby.
Faith- *walks away*
Death-Wha-HEY! DONT LEAVE ME!FINE! ILL JUST BE BORED AGAIN BITCH!*stairs at wall* No one likes to play with death...

(This sucked so bad,BUT IM RUNNING OUT OF GOOD IDEAS! please give me something good to do next,and please read my other books aswell! I lurv you allz!peace!)