Dares

(HEY THERE PABLO! You looking good today! ;) Im gonna make the dares and Questions Sep parts because the dares would take a lot of writing. lol.)

QueenVas_24601

I dare Faith to tackle Death when he's in a towel after getting out the shower

Like almost immediately out the shower.

My original plan was to tackle the bastard as soon as i saw him and punch his face. What kind of bastard locks someones car keys in the car?! I heard  the bathroom door open and i quickly jumped into action. Screaming like a warrior.

 "YOU BASTARD!" I ran into a hard Wet Masculine chest. There was no going back but i knew i messed up when i didn't see a piece of clothing on him. Just a towel That hung loosely around his waist. Its too late, we land on the hard floor below us.

 "What . The.FUCK FAITH! OWW." He sat up and i realized i was sitting in his lap, he was naked,so  you can imagine what i felt pressing against me. Yup. I got up quickly wit a blush. "Heheh, You shouldn't have tackled me after a shower then. Thats what you get. It smells fear." He said sarcastically. I was still angry, but to embarrassed to say anything more so i quickly ran off and slammed the bedroom door.

"Oh come on baby! ITS NOT THAT BIG, I PROMISE!"

I dare Death to take a solid for Faith and be the one who carries the babyI mean he is a supernatural beingIt should be cake for him

Author-(A Little OOC Death AHEAD!)

Faith was Beyond Tired, and Devin kept telling me that. I knew, But our child is so small im scared i might break it. Im not used to this whole "Daddy" Thing. Don't get me wrong, i love children. Hell, I love mine even more, but what if something goes wrong? I am a monster after all. 

It was Early in the morning, No, i do not mean like 6 or 7, i mean 4. And Damion Was Screaming his head off. I turned over in aggravation. Faith Will get him. She always does. She is an amazing mother, How does she even do it?  I opened my eyes a few moments when i didn't hear him stop or her get up. She had her face buried in the pillow. 

"Faith, Faith the baby is crying." I said soothingly. she turned over and i was momentarily  shocked. The baby wasn't the only one crying, so was Faith. "I cant keep doing this Death. I cant. Im gonna go crazy." I felt guilty. Like i wasn't doing my part like i should have been.   "Ill do it tonight then. go back to sleep." I got up and walked to the Babies room. I slowly made my way to the special designed crib and Peeked in it. Unsure of what to do. What would Faith do?

 His crying got louder and i picked him up gently. He was light as a feather and it momentarily left me with a feeling i am not used to. I felt ...Proud? Proud that i had something in my life i could call mine and it actually be mine for the first time. I Cradled his head against my chest and lightly bounced him.

 "Shhh. Its okay. Im here." I Continued to coo at him and he became silent. Not asleep though.  His little black hair Tussled from his sleep made me smile.  I stayed with him until he fell asleep on me.  And yet i didnt want to put him back in his crib so i sat down in the rocking chair. 

"Whats it like?" I looked up to see Devin Leaning against the door frame smiling at me. "Depends, What are you doing in my house at four in the morning?"He smirked but dropped his gaze to Damion who began to gurgle lightly in his sleep making us both chuckle. "I always show up at this time. Making sure you guys are alright and he is healthy."  i chuckled. The Devil has a soft spot. 

"But you seem to have everything under control." He Patted me on the shoulder. "Good job, Son." And vanished quickly.  I put the baby back to bed and Laid down beside Faith, Wrapping my arms around her. "Did you know that..." "I Know." "Oh, okay." 

(DONT WORRY! I WILL GET TO THEM ALLLLLL! I PROMISE! IT WILL TAKE A FEW UPDATES! BUT I WILL.)