Put a Gun to My Head While We Make Sweet Love (AKA A funny Fade Fight)

(HEY.  I'm alive. Sorry i haven't posted in so long , like... omg.  Please except this update as an apology. Love you guys!!)

I was furious, There was no words to explain my anger, He ripped my fucking favorite Panties! Sure, I didn't complain at the time, but I told him they were brand fucking new!

"Get off me you Evil Bitch! They were just a pair of panties!" Death shouted as I jumped him to the floor, Beating him with the house phone. 

"Do you have any idea how expensive those were?! THEY WERE ON SALE DEATH! ON SALE!" I Yelled, I brought my head down to his shoulder and Bite into his skin, trying to rip it with my teeth. He froze.

"Aww, Its like a little kitten bite. Adorable." I Pulled away red with anger and literally screamed as I continued to beat him with the phone.   He quickly flipped us and had me pinned to the floor, proving that this whole time he could have easily taken me down, had he really wanted to. 

"Cupcake, Was it not you who said 'Be rough with me please?' You even said please, I was only doing as you asked poo-bear." He stroked my face and I tried to bite his hand. 

"I DIDN'T SAY RIP MY FUCKING CLOTHES OFF." 

"Calm down before you start spewing strawberry filling, Look in your top drawer." He said, rolling over onto his side, head propped up with a smirk. I huffed and went to the drawer and opened it, only to find a new pair of the same panties, still in the bag. 

"You... ass hole! You should have told me you got me a new pair!" I said smiling. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.  "I told you not to worry about it, didn't I?"

I turned around and face him, Kissing his lips softly. "Sorry for Hitting you, and biting you." I said.  

"Don't worry about it. If you want to make it up to me though you can model these for me, And I promise I wont touch this time." His voice was husky and had a flirty tone to it. How could I say no to that.

"Deal."

(I know, Its really short. But believe me this time when I say I will make it up to you guys soon with more chapters, and longer ones. Leave a vote and Comment if you enjoyed! WHOS READY FOR KAT TO GET THE BOOK COMPLETELY PUBLISHED?! Im FREAKING EXCITED.)