Here Kitty Kitty

(Wassaaapppp. So I am patiently waiting for some Fade action in the books. katrocks247  please give us some body to body action soon! Lol. Anyway, while we wait patiently for that sexual action, I shall try to help with it. And so I give you...a M chapter! Now in the last chapter of DIMBFFLAD we saw a bad girl faith. And I love badass faith so much. So this will contain that sexy beast. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MOMMA!Lol enjoy!ps,the art work is not mine.)

Death opened the door to his apartment and didn't bother to turn on the light. Eh, it was night time anyway and he hated the bright lights. Putting his keys on the counter he sat on the edge of his king sized bed and began to take off his jacket.

The lamp beside his chair was flicked on. And there sat Faith Fucking Williams. The woman he had been trying to find for the past two days. She was leaning back, leg over leg. Those leather pants where not helping the situation for Death.
"Devils horns. You scared the piss out of me. Where the fuck were you, I've been trying to track you down and nothing worked."  He said standing up. Faith stood up, a smirk plastered over her flawless features.

"I was surprised you haven't found me yet, I was hoping you would find me first. I got bored so I came to find you."

There was something different about her tone. The way she said that, it was flirty, seductive, all the things Faith was not.  Its not like he didn't like it. He very much so enjoyed it.

"You didn't answer my question Faith, where the fuck were you."  He questioned more sternly this time. 

"It doesn't matter right now, what matters is that your still dressed and I'm not up against that wall. So what will it be, useless questions or something more entertaining?" She walked over to him and touched his chest.  He grabbed her hand in a rough grip.  Green piercing eyes starring intently into sapphire blue ones.

The reasonable average person would decline her offer and check her for wounds or tie her down until she answered the question.

But death wasn't a reasonable average person...

He kissed her roughly and pushed her against the wall, pinning her hands above her head.  She let out a "umpf" once her back hit the hard object.
Lips on lips, hips on hips, chest against chest.

He should inform Devin about her arrival, eh, maybe later. Right now, all he wanted was her. To feel her as close as possible.

He yanked her leather jacket off her perfect shoulders and kissed down her neck. She breathed out a moan.  'Damn.' He thought. 'She really did have perfect shoulders'

He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Running his hands over her curves and keeping them on her ass, giving it a hard squeeze. She yanked him by the hair and began to lick and kiss his tan/marked skin. Closing his eyes, he began to wonder where had she been all this time.

Wait.

Where HAD she been all this time? She was acting strange and this isn't the girl he knew, it was his job to be the dominant one. Who knows what been In her body.

He pulled her head away from his neck and threw her into the bed. Kissing her even harder than before. He rubbed his hips into hers and held onto her wrists.
Once they pulled apart Faith chuckled.

"Wow, your even better than I thought you would be." She breathed out.

He sat up, still holding onto her. "Oh, were not done yet cupcake, wait till you see what I have planned for you." She giggled and leaned back. He moved his hands down her waist, once she realized he wasn't holding her down she tried to grab onto him. Chains held her back.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" She yelled. He got off of her and grabbed the phone. "I told you I had more things planned for you. Didn't say they where good. By the way, nice try, I felt the knife in your back pocket when I grabbed your ass. Next time, you should hide it in your bra." And he disappeared into the living room.  "Wait don't leave me here! Death!" She sighed and threw her legs down. She pouted. "Here kitty,kitty,kitty?"

"Rawr!" Came the reply.