Wild cupcake

(Hi guys! this isn't going to be like it usually is, but it will still be crack fic. once in a while I need to change my writing style so I don't get bored. :p.  I Apologise for the mistakes in here, I broke my phone and am writing on a laptop, which I am not used to.anyway I hope you enjoy this! ps I recommend to listen to Focus on me by Ariana Grande, it goes good with the chapter.)

Faith was in a bad mood. like "I wanna kill someone" mood. and of course you all know why, everyone does. for it was nothing more than the angel of death who lit the flame. she stormed into the Devin & Son tower not paying any mind to the woman at the desk asking what her buisnesss was. Devin soon began to walk with her, a little awkwardly, for he was not used to having his requests ignored. "Faith darling, may I ask why you are here? you know you cant see him unless you have an.." she cut him off. "I have every right to see the bastard when and where ever I want to! . do you know why I am mad? because this morning I woke up and all my clothes were gone, the only thing there was this t-shirt and baggy pants! And on my dresser was a note from mister tough guy  saying this!" she helled the paper in front of Devins face.

Dearest CupCake,

your probably wondering why your clothes are gone. simple, I heard about Marcys Big birthday party! what fun! but I cant allow you to leave the house looking like a $1000 hooker now can I? so I left you something respectable and elegant, be good for Marcy tonight okay? don't cause trouble for everyone and I shall see you soon pookie bear.

yours truly, -D

Devin let out a nervous laugh and scratched the back of his head " so that's what this is about, he doesn't want another man to see you all dressed up.  That doesn't seem like a good reason to burst in here like that though. You can make an appointment for him." Faith Looked at him like she could kill him with just her eyes. she leaned in real close to his face." I'm going to see him right NOW. I have Thirty minuts to get ready for that party and I am not going looking like a washed up hobo." she said with the scariest voice devin has ever heard come from a woman. He backed up. " okay, I understand I suppose. go ahead." once she left he whispered  " Hes in some deep shit" 

Faith didn't even bother knocking, she burst open David Stars Office door. "whER THE FUCK ARE MY CLOTHES!" To her surprise, there sat Three business men in suits, staring at her like she was insane. Which, to be honest, she was at the moment. And in the middle was David star, in all his glory, smirking.

"Faith, I'm kind of in the middle of a very important meeting. whats wrong, you look a little shaken up? ohhh, did you forget to take your medicine again? Go wait in the lobby and if your good I might get you an ice cream on my way out." David smiled all innocently and waved for her to leave. Faith was Blushing a dark red from embarrassment and anger. What ever game Death was playing, she would play along. " I'm Sorry, please forgive me, but it seems David forgot to pay me last night for his three hour sevice, and he sold my clothes. I suppose you could say he is very desperate for money right now. I will leave, but david, I expect my money by tonight. it was $1000 right? well, fellas, I'm leaving, I hope you have a nice day." with one last wink she left. they were all looking at David with a disgusted look.  " heh.. um... that wasn't true."

he tried to explain but one of the guys held out there hand.

" No. its fine, mabey another time David, when you don't have a debt with...Prostitutes. I understand you struggling with money, call us when you get your shit together. good day." Faith was waiting outside the door when they all came out. " Oh there you are. Listen, I understand that david is giving you trouble, if you need anything, anything at all, call me." the old fat guy said to her and handed her his card. " of course, thank you." she smiled but gagged when he left. she had played her card well.