Your answers!

(HERE I AM! lol time for the thing you have been waiting for! ps, sorry it took so long, i hurt my ankle and had to go to the ER. lol. anyway, ENJOY!)

@smhovey asked- What is your past,Death?? (Yes,i do know you said not ask death ;) )

Death- *pulls out Sytherella* well i could always tell you like a normal person or i can do the right thing and preform a beheading... 

Faith-*Takes it away from him* Im sorry, You must understand that deaths past is very...Personal and very upsetting to him. he'd rather not talk about it. 

@Prettytt asked- XD hey guys, when will the water droplet and eggplant emojis come?

 Death-*smirks* I'm not sure what your implying here, but i like it ;) 

Faith-*Confused* I dont get it... there already here? see. * shows the emoji on her phone*

Death/Me-*giggling* OH VIRGINS!

@Carterdragnell asked-To Death: Will you guys ever date or have "it"?  Ever heard of watt-pad? How do you act when your drunk?

Death-*crosses arms* just between me and you, maybe if faith stopped slutting around and hanging out with people i hate, i would totally do her, if that is  what your asking, and as far as the dating thing, im not really  into that sort of thing, its too..fluffy.*shivers* and yes actually, i have heard of this watt pad you speak of. your reading off of it as we speak. and when im drunk? oh, i dont get drunk that easy. but when i AM drunk i go crazy, this one time devin found me in a bath tub full of chocolate syrup and i had blood all on me. so... yeah.

Faith-*Blushing like crazy* WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY "SLUTTING" AROUND!? And if you hated them then you would have already killed them!

Death- STFU Bitch *shoves gag in her mouth*

@QueenVas_24601 asked- Death:What would your love child with faith look like and be named? To both: When will you both stop being stubborn and go at it like bunnies and have a happy ever after? Faith:IS it hard Resisting death and how come he doesn't have a nick name since you never call him blanky?

Death- Well, i have always wanted a child. but i never could have one, with Faith you say? Hmm. I think our child will look like this, look at the picture at the top. And i would name her, Athena Rebecca. She would have Faiths Beautiful eyes, and my Amazing personality that i know everyone loves about me. (sarcasm) and her hair would be a midnight black. like a shadow at night.

Faith- *smiling* you put so much thought into our love child death, its shocking how serious you just became.

Death- well can you fucking blame me. i didn't get a chance to have a child, that privilege was taken from me long ago,so all i can do is fantasize and plus, think about it, our child would be freaking adorable, me and you would make perfect babies.

Faith-*blushes* i suppose that is true, but how come i dont get a say in the name? after all, it is my child too. 

Death- you dont, i name it, your only function is to birth it and feed it and love it, i do the rest thank you.

Faith- WAH- EXCUSE ME? MY FUNCTION?! 

death- lol, anyway back to this wonderful fan of mine. First of all, i am not the stubborn one, we all know thats Faith, because if she wasn't, i would already be in  her pants and doing it like bunnies, as you so colorfully put it. and happy ever after? baby girl, there is no happy ever after when your dancing with the reaper.

Faith-oh my god death, go away, its my turn now. To be honest dear fan, It is very hard resisting that bastard. And i have multiple nicknames for him, such as Ass hole, Bastard, Jerk, and snuggy. ^.^

Death- sometimes she calls me big papa.*smirks*

faith-THE HELL I DO!

@LiaBarr asked-Death:Whats it like being so frickin ancient? Whats it like kissing Faith? *sorry they dont want to discuss the matters of the last chapter till the next update. '^^*   Faith: Will you marry me you perfect light being? Whats it like kissing death? How do you keep your cool around so many demons, i mean Damn girl good job!

death-well it actually isn't all that great to be honest, its actually the worst thing in the world. worse than death itself. there the part of having to reap innocent lives and especially the children,there so young. and then theirs the part of knowing everything in the whole universe. its like a wieght on your brain every freaking day. whats it like kissing faith? its like kissing a freaking hippo, no im only joking, that was me trying to make a funny, its actually very nice, though she needs a little more practice, but other than that i enjoy kissing her very much. 

Faith-My turn! Of course i will marry you! you little cutie! 

Death- *growls* Touch her, you die.

Faith-*blushes* i suppose kissing death is like, kissing lava, its very hot and burns to the touch. but at the same time, you loose energy and go limp. the kiss of death is nothing to mess around with. its dangerous. 

Death- wow, very informative.*boing* (If you know what that means, i love you and you have a dirty mind like me.)

faith-and  when around demons i just try to stay near death, i hate to say this but i feel safer when im with him. and awe! thank you! i like you!

death- well that is all your answers, i hope your happy you filthy animals! *throws shirt at the wild fangirl pack*

faith- we enjoyed it very much! we shall see you next time! Q and A asking will now be on Fridays and the answers will be that coming Monday! Lush yoooh!

(Well there ya go! ps, who is so freaking ready for kats update, like ARRRGGGG!!)