Death By Prom

(You know who you are that suggested the prom thing! ;) anyway without further adu!)

Faith-*getting ready for prom* why do I have to go to this god forsaken thing! I have barely been to school for three months or longer!
Marcy-Because! You are not missing the biggest thing in senior year,you are gonna go with me and your gonna enjoy it!*throws heels at her*
Faith-FU-OWWWWEE! Bitch!
*at le prom*
Marcy-*twerkin on some guys* YEAAH! ISNT THIS FUN FAITH!
Faith-uh-huh. I'm having a blast! (Enter sarcasm)*sitting down between two twin girls way bigger than there chairs*
Death-*walks in as David star and being trampled by teenage girls.* you all look very lovely but I'm afraid I am only here for my secretary Faith Williams,have you seen her?
Faith-*stands up* David,I'm here.
Death- ahh! There you are. *kisses cheek* you look ravishing.
Faith-I could say the same thing,you cleaned up very well David.
Death-*clears throat at girls staring and going "AWWWEE"* well then Miss Williams,will you follow me,were there is PRIVACY.
Faith-I suppose. *follows to the court yard.* what are you doing here! Your embarrassing me! Go away!
Death-*chuckles and grabs her waist.* nope,now we're dancing.
Faith-*blushes and slow dances* why me...
Death-* dips and kisses her neck* why you...god I bet you can't bare having to dance with a hot man like me.. (More sarcasm)
Faith-*groans* I can't.
Death-oh? Well I'll let you leave if you want,I'm not stopping you.*lifts up*
Faith-w-well,I suppose it's not the end of the world.
Death-*smirks* exactly. You just can't resist me can you..*licks cheek*
Faith-ewwww! *wipes off monster spit*  ya nasty!
Death-mmmhm. I wonder..if I can make this like twilight.*kisses then bites her neck hard* but with a different ending. *giggle*
Faith-ow! Okay, stop and just dance with me!
Death-*spins round and round* dadadada DADA DADADA. Weeeeeeee!
Faith-*laughs*  wierdo!
(And then the rest of the night was totally prom worthy)

(DO ya like it? I hope ya do.. I couldn't come up with something but I liked the idea of him showing up as David star. Lol vote and comment!)