Q and A TIME!

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS... Guess, just guess.
It's time for a Q and A with our favored two people! Death and Faith! Give them a round of applause!
Faith- *clears throat* thank you Abby! It's an honor to be here really! And thank you all for voting for this crack fan fiction!
Death-*pushes her aside* but we all know it's not HER you want to hear from, we all know I am the lead role here so Hacuna MATATA and leave, little cupcake, Now, I shall explain what is to come. Here are the rules for this Q and A session. Rule one- nothing too extreme, keep it R rated please ;)
Rule two- Piss me off or ask about my past I'll kill you all and won't think about it twice.
Faith- DEATH! Be nice! There here to see us so act right!
Death- oh right I'm sorry what I meant was, ask about my past and I'll KINDLY chop off your heads and put them in a bucket of flowers!
Faith-*pushes him off the stage* OOOKAY! Rule three- it can be what ever you like but, we prefer funny questions, after all this is a crack fic. And that's all! YOU MAY BEGIN TO ASK NOW!
Death-*blows a whistle*
Me- *hits them both on the head once there off the stage* you fools! Fighting on the stage really? Your in love! So act like it!
Faith/death- BUT HE/SHE STARTED IT!
Me- I don't want to hear it! Go to the back room, apologize and kiss. No buts! Go!
Them- yes ma'm
Me- well, you heard her, ask anything and they will answer it, have a wonder full day and may the odds be ever in your favor!