Ding Dong Ditch To Unexpected lapdance ...And a Cock Blocker

(You know who you are that suggested this! And OMG I love it! I put two of them together to make it more interesting! ;) lush you all!)

Faith-*being filmed by Marcy* okay ready?
Marcy-*giggles* yeah go ahead
Faith-*whispers* okay so we are near outside of the big bad deaths apartment, we're gonna see how he reacts to a ding dong ditch. Okay,here I go.
Marcy-be careful!
Faith-*giggles and rings doorbell and runs quickly but trips and falls* SHIT!
Marcy-FAITH! HURRY GET UP!
Faith-*is grabbed by the hood of her jacket into the dark apartment.* crap crap crap crap!
Marcy-*still filming silently* Faith? Okay...haha..ill just..wait out here..
*inside the apartment*
Death-*pushes Faith against the wall* oh, hello cupcake, I almost mistaken you for a rebellious teenager as my next meal. Hmm, what a bummer.
Faith- damnit! Let me go, Marcy will worry!
Death- oh? Marcalina is here two? What a wonderful surprise! It's a party! But I think I would much rather have you here, I've been...very lonely. *insert sexual jazz music.*
Faith- *is very disturbed and pulls away with an awkward laugh* haha...well..um I...I better go now. So sorry for disturbing you, I know you are a very busy man.
Death-* pulls her back* woah, wait a minute princess, were do you think your going?  All the way here just to ding dong ditch me? Now that's not very nice is it, I'm and elderly man. I think you need to pay for what you did.* face inches from her*
Faith- *kisses him deeply*
Death-*shocked but kisses back*
Faith-*pushes him into a chair and sits in his lap* Oh really now? I suppose I can make it up to you. Old man.
Death- wow, I am so turned on by that. But..what exactly are you planing? Because I could really use a lap dance.
Faith-*blushes* w-well I wasn't talking about a lap dance, I was just thinking making out.
Death- nah, that won't count. I demand a lap dance! *claps and sexy music begins to play. He places his hands on her hips and leans back in the chair.*
Faith-no! I can't do that! *goes to get up but is forced back down in his hips*
Death-please?
Faith-...fine.*slowly began to dance on his lap*

Leo-*burst in* hey Faith wanna go to a party? *insert cock block*
Death- DAMN YOU LEO!
Faith-*gets off deaths lap blushing* oh my god. I-I got to go, Marcy is problably worried. *rushes out*
Marcy- *still filming the wall*
Faith- Marcy! We're leaving! And turn the damn camera off.
Marcy-YEAH! Good job Faith! That was so funny! This is some good shit.