Chapter 10

"Oh~ What's this I see?" the Maidager asks, pointing at (y/n)'s love marks. She blushed and used her hands to hide the hickeys, saying nothing. The Maidager barked out a laugh and patted her worker's back. "Don't worry, I won't pressure ya to tell me! But, in case you do want to, you know who to call! Woof~!"

With that, the Maidager skipped off, leaving (y/n) sweatdropping. Ever since she entered the cafe, she was bomb-boarded with questions. They maids kept asking her about the hickeys all over her chest and neck. She had to dodge those questions the best she can. When she didn't answer, they asked if she gotten the marks from the one-eyed male, which was Kaneki, and her face exploded with blush. 

They got her now. Since she fell into their trap, she had no other choice but to tell them everything. Of course, she really didn't want to tell the Maidager. She was a HUGE gossiper and she told the other maids not to tell her. They didn't and luckily for her, they kept their mouths shut. (y/n) never expected him to be so bold, especially with what he said. He might be shy, but she guesses there are times when he gets the confidence and decides to be bold.

The kiss was pretty amazing. Though, she wishes that he didn't have to leave so much hickeys all over her. She wanted to get back at him, but she has no idea how to. Then an idea popped into her mind. Touka. Touka was very protective over (y/n) and would never let Kaneki give her kisses, but cuddles. She was like the overprotective sister. Maybe if she showed Touka the hickeys, she would get after Kaneki. 

But then again, the last time he left a hickey and she'd seen it, she grabbed a table and beaten him with it. It was probably for the best if she didn't show Touka the hickeys. What's funny is that she was completely fine with (y/n) leaving hickeys on him, which she hasn't yet, but it wasn't okay for him to leave any on her.

Kaneki complained to her about it, but that resulted with him getting hit by coffee beans. (y/n) giggled a little, remembering how he hid behind her and whimpered for her to rescue him. Being the nice person she was, she told Touka to not throw beans at him and she listened, but she had Kaneki pick them all up. (y/n) helped him so he didn't have to be the only one. Anteiku was a fun place to hang out at.

 Everybody was nice to her and they treated her like family. Kaneki really likes it there too. It was the only place that he felt human at. She really hoped for that place to stay standing as long as it can. Hinami would always play around there. She would cling onto Kaneki's leg when he goes takes orders or just reads books in her usual corner.

(y/n) loved the feeling of how homey it was there. That feeling was filling up one of the empty voids in her heart. She was an orphan, so she doesn't really know the home feeling. Another part was the love of a family. Though Anteiku was like a home, she didn't really get the family vibe like everyone else did. Since she was eighteen, almost nineteen, it meant that she was an adult. She couldn't get adopted nor could she be part of a family. 

The only way she could be was start one of her own. She always wanted to start a family and have lots and lots of kids. Nothing would be better than bringing life into the world and being with the one she loves. Kaneki. She blushed as she took orders, thinking about have his kids.

She pictured the boys having her personality and looking a little bit like their father, Kaneki. And their daughters having his personality, looking a little bit like her. When she was making a costumer's coffee, she thought about how cute it would be watching him help their children with their homework or reading them to be bed. She then thought about when they would be old enough to date. She gritted her teeth. 

No man would be perfect enough for her daughters and no woman would be perfect enough for her sons. Though she might not like it, she must let her children go on dates. But, if someone were to hurt them, she wouldn't hesitate to beat them up for hurting her babies's feelings. She then chuckled and serve the person their coffee.