Chapter 12

(y/n) slowly opened her eyes, stifling out a yawn. When she stretched out her arms and puffed out her chest, she felt something press against her breasts. Blushing, she looked down only to be greeted by fluffy white hair. Kaneki had his arms wrapped around her and had his face buried in her breasts. She chuckled lightly. Maybe he's still sleeping and she actually woke up before him. 

Gently, she tried to pry his arms off of her, but his grip on her got tighter and he nuzzled his face on her breasts, humming. Shock was plastered onto her face. He's awake!? She also felt a slight of disappointment. She wanted to wake up before him, but it looks like he woke up before her. Again. Like always. She tried to pull him off of her, but he wouldn't let go. He just kept his face buried in between her breasts.

"Um, Kaneki? Is it okay if you let me go so I can go make myself some breakfast?" she nervously chuckled, running her fingers through his hair. He only grunted and let one of his hands grab her butt, making her squeak.

"No, I'm busy here," he mumbled. She raised an eyebrow and laughed lightly, trying to pry his hand off of her butt, but he only squeezed it. She bit back a meep and blushed.

"But, I'm hungry. Let me get some food and I'll come back, okay?" she said, trying to get out of his grip, which he denied.

"Mm, if you keep squirming like this, I might as well have a little fun with you," he purred, looking up at her, but not removing his head from her breasts. She blushed madly and stopped moving. He chuckled and buried his face back into her breasts. She sighed and started to pet his head. Sometimes she forgets how much he loves to fondle her breasts. (y/n) felt his grip on her butt loosen, but he didn't remove his hand off of it. 

Lately, he has been a little attached to her. And by attached, he's been either cuddling her, which is a way to let his hands roam to her butt without the others seeing, or trying to fondle her boobs. It's been two months since they left his apartment and moved in this new house with Hinami, Banjou, Ichimi, Jiro, and Sante. To her bitterness, Tsukiyama visits every single day. 

She never met Banjou and his friends, but once she got to know them, they became great friends. When Tsukiyama visited them the first day they were unpacking things, her first instinct was to spray him with water and hit him with a fly swatter. When Kaneki explained to her that Tsukiyama and him were friends and that everything was all right. Apparently, at the time, he didn't know what he had said to (y/n), but when she told him, he wasn't too pleased. Moving past that, she was very happy that Hinami moved in with them. 

She would always play with her or just talk about books and such. Of course, being that (y/n) was the only other female in the house, Hinami would ask her questions. She had tried asking Kaneki a certain question and he quickly said that it was (y/n)'s 'job' to answer those types of personal questions about females. 

Of course, she didn't want to answer the question, but since Kaneki or anyone else didn't want to, she didn't hesitate to go into full explanation. She even asked about the birds and the bees. Hinami knew what they were, but she said that her mother said that a man and a woman have babies by having sex, but that was all she knew. Again, this responsibility fell upon (y/n) to answer. 

When she told Hinami everything, she was scared at first, but when she went into full detail, she thought that sounded interesting and asked Kaneki when she would being doing it. He ruffled her hair and said that she is never allowed to hang out with boys and left it at that. She was confused, but (y/n) said that he just afraid of her growing up and finding someone she truly loves and then moving away. Hinami thought that was cute and let Kaneki know that she would visit from time to time.

But Kaneki just didn't want no man touching his baby. That's all. Whenever Hinami wanted to watch scary movies, everybody would sit on the couch and watch it with her. The only two people who got scared were Banjou and (y/n). When it came to scary scenes or she was just scared through all of it, (y/n) would cuddle against Kaneki and cry for him to keep his arms around her. He didn't even hesitate to cuddle and hug her, but would laugh whenever she would scream and bury her face into his chest.