Chapter 17

"Happy Valentine's day!!" (y/n) cheerfully said, handing everyone a card and a rose. She gave Hinami a teddy bear along with a card and a rose. Hesitantly, she even gave Tsukiyama a card and a rose, which he happily accept. Hinami handed (y/n) a homemade card. She gave the young teenager a hug and told her she loved the card and that she is a great drawer. 

Kaneki just wrapped his arm around his lover's waist and gave her a sweet, passionate kiss. When she pulled away, she giggled a bit and hugged Kaneki, nuzzling her head against his chest. Today she actually had a day off, so she got to spend the whole day with Kaneki. Which was the best part. It was her mission to show him how much she loves him! And she can do whatever she wants to show him! Best. Mission. Ever!

"Well you guys, I would love for all of you to stay, but (y/n) and I have plans. So everybody, please come back at ten. You all can do whatever you want to do. And Tsukiyama, if you want to hang out with them you can, but you aren't allowed to come back her at ten," Kaneki said to the purple haired tree man, and he only nodded. 

Everyone said goodbye and left to do whatever for the day, leaving (y/n) and Kaneki in the house. Alone. With no one with them. All by themselves. She just kept hugging him, squeals coming out of her mouth every time he tried to move. He wasn't sure if he was able to get her off of him. He barely moved his head and she let out a giggle. Kaneki smiled and patted her head, which he received a large amount of giggles and squeals.

"Okay, what are you thinking about?" he question, managing to pry his squealing girlfriend off of him. She looked at him with her eyes beaming. 

"I get you all to myself! And I'm going to show you how much I love you! Now, take off your shirt and lay down on the bed, but on your stomach," she demanded, shoving him to their bedroom. He only laughed.

"What are you going to do to me? Spank me? Have I been a naughty boy?" He asked, giving her a flirtatious look as he takes his shirt off. Her face flushes and shook her head.

"N-No! I'm not one to do that! Stop thinking perverted thoughts you p-pervert! I, um, wanted to give you a massage actually," she said, rubbing the back of her neck. He smiled and pecked her on the cheek.

"You're too sweet," he said, laying on their bed on his belly. She only puffed out her cheeks and sat on top of him at his hips. Letting out a huge sigh, she worked on his shoulders. She could feel how tense and tight his muscles were. Furrowing her brows, she went down to his shoulder blades and started to massage there, rubbing circles there. The massaging had to be a little rough, but gentle as well. A sigh of relief came out of Kaneki and she could feel him relax a little.

"You work way too much. I'm so glad I started the massage first," she said, putting her elbows on his back and rubbing them against his back. He only hummed in response, enjoying his back massage. She smiled and kissed him on his neck and continued with his massage. The more she did this, the more relaxed he becomes. 

(y/n) runs her fingers up his back and used the palms of her hands to press down. Kaneki moved his head so it was lying on its right side. He was watching (y/n) as she massaged him. He wanted this moment to last forever. She was being rough and gentle at the same time. It was really relaxing for him. 

"Okay! All done!" she cheerfully said, getting off of her boyfriend. He blinked. It felt like she just started only a few seconds ago but when really, it was an hour. Groaning, he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Can't you continue just for five more minutes? I really like that," he said, lazily throwing himself back onto the bed. (y/n) laughed. 

"Nope! Besides, I'm going to make sure that you enjoy this day! Now stay here while I set something up," she said, running over to their bathroom. She pushed the curtains aside and started to hot bath. After the water got up to a certain level, she turned the water off and plugged the drain. Then she grabbed some Neroli oil and put about ten drops inside the water.