Chapter 15

It was late at night and the lamp was in their room. (y/n) rested her head on Kaneki's chest and hugged him, enjoying his warmth. He had is arm around her as he was reading his book, sometimes aloud to read her some of the interesting parts. They had gotten their shopping done and (y/n) had gotten things for everyone in the house for Valentine's Day, even Tsukiyama, surprisingly. Just not Kaneki. 

Her mission was to show how much she loves him and she was going to show him on that day. She really couldn't wait and she was super cuddly. After what he said to her, she wouldn't stop cuddling him. She loved how he made her feel some confidence in herself and she wanted to do nothing but cuddle her Cuddle Bear. (y/n) nuzzled her head against his chest and giggled. He raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"What's so funny?" he asked, turning to the next page of his book. She only said nothing and kissed his chest. He chuckled and kissed the top of her head. Then, she got curious. She never wore any of his clothes and they always looked so comfy on him. She looked at his black t-shirt and tugged on it, wondering how it'll feel with it on her. Kaneki didn't pay no mind to her motives. He just continued reading his book, sighing. 

(y/n) pursed her lips and sat up, tugging on his shirt again. When he ignored her again, she grabbed his book and bookmarked it, and then gently laid it down on the nightstand next to their bed. He looked up at her, a playful smirk on his face. Blushing, she looked away.

"I-I want to wear your shirt," she said, rubbing her arms. She was wearing a tank top that exposed some cleavage and he really didn't want to give her his shirt, since he got a great view of her breasts. But, he only snickered.

"The reason for that is?" he asked, tugging on her shirt now. She blushed until she was glowing the color red. 

"I just want to see if it's comfy or not. That's all," she said, rubbing the back of her neck. He chuckled lightly and took his shirt off, now only in his boxers. He handed it to her and wanted to watch her change, but to his disappointment she turned around and got changed. Once she wore his shirt, she felt relief. It wasn't tugging at her like her tank top did and it was really baggy. It was super comfy. Better than she imagined.

Kaneki poked her back. "So, ya pervert, how does it feel?" he asked, chuckling when he heard her light squeak from being called a pervert. (y/n) was never called a pervert by a guy, so it made her a little shy.

"U-Um, it's really comfortable. I can see how men's clothing feel great now. It's baggy and it allows air to flow in. Unlike your battle suit, which looks great on you by the way, these t-shirts give you more comfort," she said, turning to face him, only to see that he was smirking.

"So, you have a thing with me wearing leather? Such a naughty girl~ And to think that you had a pure mind," he said, lifting up his shirt that was on her and tracing his finger along her back. Shivers ran up her spine and another squeak jumped past her lips. She very slowly pushed his hand away and laid down next to him, her blush never leaving. He pulled the covers up on the bother of them and just looked at the ceiling, thinking. 

(y/n) looked at his broad chest and put her finger on it, tracing an infinity ring on his bare skin over and over again. Kaneki wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer. Just as he closed his eyes, she spoke up. 

"I-It's just that your battle suit, um, you know, shows your muscles and it reveals your w-whole back," she shyly said, nuzzling her head against his shoulder. He opened his eyes and looked down at her, smiling.

"You're so shy. It's honestly really cute," he said, kissing her on top of her head. "And if you ever want to admire my body, you could have just asked me."

She turned another shade of red. "A-Also, I, um, uh, d-don't have a p-pure mind, j-just in case y-you think I d-do," she squeaked, covering her face to hide her glowing red face. Kaneki only blinked and chuckled huskily. He pulled away from her and crawled on top of her. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head, revealing her glowing red face. He licked his lips, earning a squeak out of the female,

"So, what exactly do you think about? I hope that it's me that makes you think such naughty thoughts," he whispered to her ear, nipping at it. She arched her back, trying to fight back a moan.

"I-I'm not telling you! It's r-really embarrassing," she said quickly, looking away. She heard the male chuckle and then he gave her neck a lick. She squeaked out a soft moan. Hearing the cute noises fly out of her just excites the white haired male.

"Then you must think really, really dirty thoughts. You know, I could fulfill your sexual desires. All you have to do is say the word," he huskily said, blowing against her ear. She let out a soft whimper. He pressed his lips against her red ear and smirked against it.

"B-But, it's when I'm ready though. So, do you think you can w-wait?" she asked, shifting around a bit. He felt his heart thump. (y/n) sounded so cute and shy. He really wanted to bring out the wild side of her in bed, but he wanted to respect her wishes. He wouldn't force her to have sex no matter how badly he wanted to do it. His girlfriend mattered and he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. Not at all.

"Okay, I understand. I'll wait until your ready. But if you ever think dirty around me and I can see that you are, I would have no choice but to fulfill your naughty desires," he whispers, laying down next to her and pulling her close to him. She was a blushing mess. She was never teased about how naughty and dirty she was. Mostly because she kept her thoughts to herself, but saying them around Kaneki, who can be a pervert at times and try to get all frisky, is honestly really embarrassing. 

Before his hair turned white, it was him who was shy and would get all blushy blushy around her, but now the roles have reversed. She was still shy even with him having the black hair, but she always thought it was cute seeing him all blushy blushy. Now it was his turn to tease her and tell her how cute it was how she's all blushing and shy.

(y/n) snuggled against her partner, sighing. She felt him stroke her hair as she was beginning to fall asleep. He always fell asleep after her. Kaneki just wanted to make sure she falls asleep peacefully, and then right after that, he would fall asleep not too long after. Their bodies pressed together, warmth mixing, in each others' arms, it was all too soothing for the cute couple. They loved each other very much and cared for each others' well being. This is how, as a couple, they care for each other. Though tragic, they still decide to stay by each others' sides.

This is true love.