Chapter 7

"So (y/n)! Where's is he? I wanna meet your boyfriend!" (best friend's name) demanded. She slammed her fist against the coffee table, making everything on the table jump. (y/n) had to catch everything and put them back down neatly.

"Calm down (best friend's name), he'll be here soon. He's not that sociable, remember? He's a very shy person," she informed her friend. She sat back down in her chair and looked out the window, a few mumbles flying out of her mouth.

"If he thinks about hurting you I wouldn't hesitate breaking his arms," she hissed under her breath. (y/n) threw a muffin at her friend.

"Kaneki would never hurt me and please don't break his arms! Remember the last time you broke someone's arm? You were in hiding for a whole week. Please don't hurt him. He's my Cuddle Bear," she said, giving her friend pouty lips. The last person she hurt was some seventh grader who accidentally touched (y/n)'s butt and she grabbed his arm and snapped it like a twig. She had to hide and come out when it was clear. (best friend's name) poked her forehead.

"You really like him, don't you?"

(y/n) looked away with a blush on her face. "I-I do and I'm sure he likes me a lot as well. I hope so at least," she mumbled, rubbing the back of her neck. (y/n) and Kaneki had been dating for a while and she started to develop real feelings for him. He was so sweet, kind, shy, and just everything she could dream of. His raven hair is so fluffy and she loves fluffing it, especially during their make outs. That's one thing she doesn't want (best friend's name) to know about. She was ridiculously over-protective and she would hurt Kaneki if she found out.

"..Okay then. I won't hurt him. But if he tries touching your butt or squeezing your breasts then I won't hesitate to break his limbs," she told (y/n). The (h/c) female nodded and tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear. She looked around, hoping her boyfriend would arrive soon. When she didn't see him, she let out a sigh and began to talk with her best friend. Ten minutes passed by and they were on the subject of food.

"But like the food channel displays all the food to think of! My favorite is when the dessert show comes on. It makes me hungry, yeah, but all the food looks so good!" (y/n) beamed. She had a sweet tooth for anything sweet. If she was given the choice to, she would take candy from a baby. (best friend's name) only nodded, trying to seem interested in the subject of food. As the excited female was talking, a certain raven haired male walked into the cafe.

He looked around with his grey eye. He was trying to look for his girlfriend and her best friend. When he spotted (y/n), a smile appeared on his face. He walked over to her and planted a kiss on her soft cheek.

"Hey (y/n)!" Kaneki greeted her as he engulfed her into a hug. A blush appeared on her face. She then looked over at (best friend's name) and seen the dark aura swirling around her. After Kaneki sat down, he looked over at the angry female.

"Um, Kaneki, this is (best friend's name). (best friend's name), this is Kaneki, my boyfriend," (y/n) informed the two as she watched them look at each other. The raven haired male took his hand out to shake hands with his girlfriend's best friend.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you (best friend's name)," he politely said. (best friend's name) smiled and shook his hand. (y/n) thought she heard a bone snap.

"Nice to meet you two Kaneki," she said in a sickly sweet tone. Kaneki bit in a yowl. He could feel his broken bone poking his flesh. He quickly took it back from (best friend's name) and hid it under the table. He waited for his wound to heal and when it did, he brought his hand back out. (y/n)'s best friend narrowed her eyes at the now nervous male. She began to feel suspicious of her best friend's boyfriend, but she knew she was right.