Chapter 18

A year has past and (y/n) was sitting on the couch, bored out of her mind. She was the only one in the house. Banjou and his group left to do something. Kaneki took Hinami to a book signing. And Tsukiyama was doing whatever she does. Right now, she wants to do something so badly. She all ready cleaned the entire house this morning, and now she was wishing that she hadn't. She cleaned everything. The rooms were clean. The laundry was done. The carpets were washed and vacuumed. Dishes were washed. Counters were wiped. Tables wiped as well. Ceiling fans and bookshelves dusted off. Couches cleaned inside and out. Windows wiped down. Toilets cleaned. Floors mopped. Just about everything. She cleaned the entire place out with nothing to do. (y/n) had all ready read all the books, so she had asked Kaneki if he could buy some for her since he was going to the bookstore with Hinami.

Well, she could watch a movie. Wrap herself in a blanket. Cuddle her kitty pillow. Eat some ice cream. That actually sounded like a perfect afternoon. Getting up from the couch, she headed towards her room and grabbed her fuzzy blanket and kitty pillow. Ever since she had gotten her fuzzy blanket, she had been cuddling it more than she has been cuddling with Kaneki. He actually gotten jealous of it. He asked if she loved him or the blanket, and she said him, of course. But the blanket was nice and fuzzy and it kept her warm. Kaneki, feeling more jealous, would cuddle with her and keep the blanket away from his girlfriend. He wouldn't stop cuddling her for four hours. That's how jealous he was. (y/n) sets the two things on the couch and headed towards the kitchen.

She opened the freezer and pulled out a large container of blue moon flavored ice cream. Grabbing a large spoon, she went back to the living room and sat down on the couch, sitting Indian style. She wrapped herself in her blanket, put the kitty pillow in her lap, took the lid off and set it down on the small table in front of her, and began to eat her ice cream. (y/n) scrolled through Netflix, wondering what movie she wanted to watch. She remembered when Kaneki had asked if she wanted to watch Netflix and chill, but she had to decline. No matter how sweet the gesture was, she had to go to work. When she told her friends that he wanted to watch Netflix and chill with her, they laughed. When she didn't understand why they were laughing, they said people use that as a phrase to have sex.

(y/n) confronted Kaneki about this and he also had no idea that it meant that. It would be understandable since he spends his time reading books than spending his time on the internet and watching TV. But now that he knows what the phrase means, he now uses it flirtatiously, or at times uses it to tease her. Taking another bite of her ice cream, she kept on scrolling and seen her favorite show. Friends. Squealing, she put it on the first season on the first episode and started to watch it. She's seen all of the seasons of Friends before, but she just can't get enough of it. Other than Full House, Friends was the best show she loves to watch. She wants to watch Orange is the new Black, but she wanted to watch that with Kaneki. As she watches the show, she felt the same fangirlness she felt like she always did whenever she re-watched it the last seventy eight times. She wanted to scream at Rachel for not noticing how much Ross loves her and it frustrated her so much, even though she knows what happens in the second season and through the rest of the seasons.

Watching old shows like this makes her so happy. Even though Kaneki tells her this isn't healthy and that she needs to go outside and socialize, she still watches it. No matter how much Kaneki is telling her to take a break. She still remembered when he had turned the TV off. She literally screamed and attacked her boyfriend, but he won and she cried, saying that she wanted to watch her show. She was crying actually tears and Kaneki couldn't take that away from her, so he put it back on and waited patiently for her to finish the season. After that encounter, he never messed with her and her shows ever again. For payback, she took his book away while he was in middle of reading and tossed it to the side. She wished she hadn't done that. For punishment, they had a heated make out session and he left a ton of hickeys on her, and he said that she wasn't to hide them. Now they know not to mess with each other and the things they love.