Chapter 20

Love is the most powerful emotion of all. It can bring a person to do things they didn't know that was even possible.

He sat on the ground, clutching onto his hair, screaming. He felt something rush through his blood and he could feel insanity pull him away from his sanity.

This emotion should be labeled as dangerous. The emotion can slowly take over a person's life and rule over them.

Tears streamed down his face as he could hear the crawling of the filthy and sinful bug. It was scratching in his ear, but he didn't know that it was coming from him.

An emotion like this should be warned to all of the people. It has the power to control anyone. To pull them down to the depths of madness.

He howled a blood curdling scream as a mask formed over his face, a tail shooting from him. The tail was similar to one of a centipede.  

Sometimes, without even knowing, it can save a person's life. Love works in many different ways. But if you knew the couple's love life, fate has something in store for them.

The white haired male was fighting, being brought down by the investigator. His thoughts was clouded, fear clasping onto his soul. All he could think about was her.

Love can warm a person. Make them the happiest person alive. Some people may see it as a curse, but others see it as a gift.

She was sitting on the couch, enjoying a nice cup of hot chocolate. A book in her lap as she flipped the pages, her eyes beaming from the adventure.

Being pulled into someone's arms, enjoying their warmth and feeling their heart beat. Feeling their lips upon their's, melting into the kiss.

A smile was plastered onto her face as she read, the hot liquid running down her throat. She enjoyed reading her book as she waited for her loved one and others to come back.

There were times when love could become a challenge, but it would smooth over quickly. The love of one another pull people together.

She looked at the window, watching the snow pile up against one another. Her smile turned small as she touched the cool, cold glass.

This emotion is what people would cling onto. Whenever it would shatter, they would glue it back up and wait for it to heal when they fall in love again. Oh how could fate be so cruel to these two?

Smelling the hot chocolate, she took another sip, looking back at her book and setting the mug back onto the table. Though she was reading, she couldn't concentrate. All she could think about was him.