She walks in on you changing

Clarke: you were getting ready to go to sleep when Clarke accidently waked up. She gasped and turned around, scaring you.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." She said over and over again as she left the room in embarrassment.

Octavia: you and Octavia had just returned from a hunt and you needed to change before dinner. You had just taken off your top when Octavia came rushing in.

"Hey Y/N, are you- oh god." She said as her eyes landed on your body.

"Jesus O, get out!" You shouted as you cover yourself. She stayed standing, still staring.

"Octavia." She called, snapping her back to reality.

"Shit, sorry." She backed away slowly, still staring.

You rushed over and closed the door, laughing and finished getting changed.

Raven: Raven had left to go to the mechanic room, leaving you alone in the morning. You only had pants on when you heard the door open.

"Shit!" You said and leaped over the bed to the other side, dragging the blankets with you.

"Y/N? What the hell are you doing?" Raven leaned over the side, staring at you as you laid in a mess of blankets.

You stayed quiet and soon Raven was smirking. She tried to move the blankets but you pulled them back.

"I am half naked and I'd really appreciate it if you would leave." Raven extended a hand and helped you up before leaving.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before!" She shouted as she left, leaving you with red cheeks.

Lexa: Lexa wanted you to try on some war clothes she'd gotten for you since you insisted on being more involved with everything going on.

Without even thinking you began to change, Lexa's back was turned for the moment but when she turned she was shocked. You didn't even notice her stare until you finished getting changed.

You chuckled and struck a pose, "How do I look?"

Lexa nodded in approval.

"You look better without them." Lexa said under her breath. You heard her perfectly and looked at her with a smile.

"Thanks." This time she turned around as you undressed and got back into your own clothes.