16 ~ Ontari and Octavia

Imagine being with Ontari when you meet Octavia when her and Clarke came to confront the Queen. When hurt, Octavia helps and something sparks between the two of you.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

When you first saw Octavia, it was under no so good circumstances. She'd gone with Clarke to speak to the Queen of the Ice Nation. At the time Ontari was just a server, with you by her side to make her smile while her day dragged on.

You'd met her as a server yourself. Months later the two of you found yourself lip locking in a corridor. You were happy with her, she made you happy while the both of your served the Queen.

But something about Octavia made your heart flutter. Her strong stance and fierce look caught your attention. The way she held herself. She wasn't a grounder and she wasn't a mountain man either. She was from Skaicru.

She was different and you really liked that. But it was nothing to act on of course. You were with Ontari and we're very happy.

Octavia would give side glances your way, sending small smiles as Clarke talked. The small meeting dragged on for a few more minutes before they left.

Your eyes watched them, more so Octavia. Something about her was captivating. You saw her look over her shoulder at you before leaving.

That was the first time you saw her. And everything was different somehow. You would always hope she'd come back so you could have an actual conversation with her. You kept thinking about her while kissing your girlfriend when you could.

You felt absolutely terrible. Nothing happened between you besides exchanges of smiles, so honestly there wasn't anything to be guilty about.

You got your chance to see her again when the Queen sent you and Ontari off to Arcadia to spy. You were at a lower point so no one would look at you, unless they saw the scars on your face.

You didn't want to do it, but there was no disobeying her. You you took one horse and rode into their territory. You were quick to run and hide.

You entered Arcadia successfully and found yourself hiding behind the large craft. Ontari made a move to grab your hand but you held it away, acting as if you didn't see her action.

You were so against this. You didn't want to do anything for the Queen that involved death and war or any of the sort.

Ontari stopped walking all of a sudden. You stood behind her, until she suddenly turned around and ran in the other direction. You were confused until two guards came around.

You were screwed indefinitely.

They grabbed you roughly and pulled your forward. You didn't even try to fight. You knew in the end you'd be locked up or killed.

They threw you to the ground, in front of everyone. There were whispers and gasps. You brought your hands to protect your face from the electric object you'd never seen before.

"Who sent you?" One asked, pointing the object closer.

Suddenly your body jolted with unbearable pain, having you stuck in a crooked position for second before it stopped and you could breath. Never had you felt something so terriblet.

"Answer!" One shouted

"Ice Nation." You whimpered. It was almost inaudible.

Then black objects were pointed at you. You closed your eyes, scared to what those could do to you when someones voice arose.