4 ~ Raven

Imagine Raven being in love with you while she's with Finn while Finn is in love with Clarke.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Raven watched from afar as you laughed along with Clarke, talking about nonsense.

You were great friends with Clarke, great enough that she'd left safe enough to tell you her feelings towards Finn.

You'd promised to keep them secret, knowing Raven would be upset with knowing this information.

Truth was, Raven would feel a sort of happiness if Finn had decided to break up with her.

Though they'd been together for so long and been through so much together, Raven had accidently fallen for you.

When she saw you, she saw the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen, whike when you looked at her, you saw an amazing friend.

Raven had kept her feelings to herself, but couldn't help but notice the way Finn acted around Clarke, like they had some sort of chemistry.

It was later figured out that Finn was in fact in love with Clarke, clearly after hearing about their little moment before she came to the ground.

It broke Raven's heart, but also gave her hope for something to happen between you and her.

When Murphy had came back and gotten everyone sick, it was then Finn decided to give Raven his full attention once Clarke got better.

Raven clutched the necklace Finn had made her in her hands as she tried to find the words to end everything with him. She loved Finn with all her heart, but it was clear that he loved someone else.

Finn walked away, broken hearted and out of the drop ship just as you entered. A concerned look crossed your face as you saw him.

Jogging your way over, you sat on the seat in front of Raven and took her hand, giving her a smile as she looked up at your tiredly.

"Long day huh?" Raven nodded.

"I broke up with Finn." She admitted, making you sigh.

"I'm sorry. I thought you guys would have been together for a while." Raven shrugged, wanting to fall asleep but not wanting to stop talking to you.

"I'll be okay. I've got you, that's enough for me." You smiled as Raven's compliment.

"Get some sleep, Little Bird." You caressed a hand through her hair before standing up and bending over, kissing her forehead and dropping her hand.

"I love you, Y/N. And it's not just the sickness talking." Raven admitted, although it took some part in her confession.

"I love you too, Raven. And it's not just the sympathy talking." You sighed with a smile before walking out of the ark, leaving raven smiling in her sleep.

×××

Raven had gotten better over the days with your help and comfort. You and her had grown closer as friends although Raven's feelings began to expand.

It came to the point where she would be on the verge of spitting out the three words in the middle of you speaking. It's like she wanted you to know about her feelings.

Finn and Clarke has seemed to be having a rough patch, but the feelings between then we're as clear as day.

Raven didn't want you for a distraction, she wanted you because she loved you. Something she had to admit to herself multiple times.

"I need to talk to you." We're the words that spurred out of Raven's mouth one day in the middle of a conversation you were having with Clarke.

You bid Clarke Farwell and followed Raven to the Arc, noticing the whole place was empty. Raven brought you to the upper level of the Arc and shut the door, not wanting anyone else to hear to hehe confession she was about to make.

"What's going on Raven?" You asked, a little worried.

"I've got to admit something, and I just don't want this to effect our friendship if it goes wrong." You were still unsure but stayed quiet.

"You give me happiness, something I haven't been able to conjure up since my break up with Finn. Even when I knew we were going to work out, you still gave me happiness. I love you Y/N, and if you don't feel the same I understand. But you just needed to know." Raven took a breath as you sucked in your own.

It surprised the both of you when you lunged forwards and gripped Raven's shoulders and captured her lips with yours, moving at a slow pace.

Raven's arms rested on your waist before you pulled back, looking into her eyes.

"I love you too, Raven. And it's not the heat talking." You laughed and Raven smiled before pulling you into another kiss.

×××

More updates to come :)