10 ~ Lexa

Imagine Lexa getting jealous and decides to remind you who your in a relationship with ;) (btw this is the first smut I've ever written so please bare with me)
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

After a long day you found yourself wandering towards your girlfriends room, just ready to relax and snuggle. But that wasn't the case.

Lexa had seen you 'flirting' with Raven, in which she became furious and jealous. She didn't like the way Raven looked at you, it made her blood boil. And the fact that you didn't look uncomfortable at all made her even more jealous.

Lexa had never felt this way, even with Costia, she had never given Lexa reason to feel this way. All the jealousy made Lexa think. She thought you needed to remember that you had the commander at your feet.

Once you reached her rook you knocked three times, just as you had always done. Lexa opened the door and pulled you in quickly before shutting the door.

You looked back at her with confusion. "What's going--" Lexa had cupped your face and brought your lips to her, kissing you gently.

"Shut up." Lexa mumbled. You obligated, not complaining at the sudden affection.

Lexa had already back you up to the bed and pushed you down before crawling on top. She kept herself up with her elbows as she let her lips caress your jaw, soon lowering to your neck.

"Uh, Lexa?" You gulped, feeling yourself beat red at the actions she was doing.

"I saw you with Raven today." She whispered, making you raise an eyebrow.

"She looked at you as if you two were together. I wasn't okay with that." Lexa said, leaving open mouthed kisses down your neck.

She stopped and sat up, still straddling you as she took the hem of her shirt and pulled up, revealing her whole upper body besides her covered breasts. She pushed her hair behind her before leaning down and kissing your lips again.

Lexa's hands fumbles with your pants, taking the belt loops and pulling down. You lifted your hip and soon they were thrown to the floor.

You sat up and as Lexa continued to kiss your neck, you shrugged your jacket off and held her face and brought her lips to yours. Breathing for a second, Lexa managed to take your shirt off and push you back onto the bed.

Lexa began to kiss down your chest, slowly while looking up at you. She passed your bra and continued down your stomach, making it sink down. It tickled.

Lexa wanted to smile, but remembered the purpose of this. Not only to show you who you belonged to, but to be able to show you that she loved you. She could be rough, but knew this wasn't the tike to be.

She stopped at the start of your underwear and sat off of you, sitting to the side and taking a hold of your face.

Her hand trickled down your body, her fingertips just grazing your skin. It tickled you, but you kept your gaze locked with hers. Her hand slipped under the small article of clothing and made you suck in your breath.

Lexa kissed you before taking her index finger and entering. It was slow and steady, giving you time to breath. Then her middle finger joined in and your breath became shorter. The pace quickened and you found yourself clutching her arm with your one hand.

Lexa's eyes softened lightly at the sight of you, but continued to not only pleasure you, but herself.

She took her thumb and began to make slow circle motions to arose you more. And it worked perfectly. Your stomach twisted into knots, your feet curled and you let put a deep breath.

"Oh my god." You gasped, almost soundlessly. Lexa smiled at that.

Soon, you had released and began to calm down. Lexa was proud of herself. She looked at you as she took your hand and intertwined it with hers.

"Bet Raven couldn't do that." You laughed, shaking your head before kissing Lexa, both of you smiling.

×××

Oh lord.... that wasn't as bad as I thought that would be. Hope it was fine for yall. I didn't want it to be super graphic so I made it as good as I could.