Ontari catch-up

(Officially adding Ontari to this book so can now request her in the request chapter :))

How you meet: you were Lexa's prisoner hidden in the flame keepers room where she found you while searching for the flame and felt instantly protective of you for some reason.

How you hug: Ontari may look strong on the outside, but she's always wanted someone to love. She usually squeezes you tightly, locking your arms to your side making it almost impossible to hug her back.

Where you had your first kiss: in her room after she helped you out of a bath. You looked so innocent and for some reason it drawed her to you.

How you sleep: in the beginning she pulls you on top of her and let's you listen to her heartbeat as you fall asleep with your hands intertwined, then in the morning it's switch and she's laying on top of you.

How you wake her up: it all depended on the morning. When you do wake up before her you traced your fingers along her jaw and any other part of her face before whispering her name which usually is enough to wake her up.

How she wakes you up: on the mornings she does wake you up, she finds herself staring at you, taking in all your features, watching you sleep soundlessly and peacefully. She waits five minutes before trickling her fingers all over your body to wake you up, a making her smile.

She walks in on you changing: Ontari was off to find Murphy, who was supposivly the flame keeper, to see if he actually had the flame.

You two had an eventful night and you were left tangled in the sheet with a light shirt over top of your body. You woke up alone, sadly and began to change once your cleaned yourself up.

You threw the shirt off and stood in your undergarments, looking for new fresh clothes. There was a breath sucked in from behind you and you whipped around, seeing your girlfriend smirking in the doorway.

"I should just throw you back into bed for round five, I think it was." Ontari teased, wrapping a finger around a bra strap.

You found yourself roofing your eyes and taking her finger away, shaking your head and throwing a pillow at her.

You found pants and a t-shirt to throw on before hholding your girlfriend by the torso, smiling smugly up at her.

"You've got duties and I've got other things to do beside be in bed with you all day." You said, not effecting the smirk on Ontari's face.

"I don't have duties, I'm not the commander yet and Murphy still hasn't found that stupid flame. To I think we're free for today." Ontari pulled you over her shoulder and carried you back to the bed.

Why you were arrested: Lexa had found you trying to murder Titus, when in reality you were trying to stop him from killing one of the night bloods.

What your best friend thinks of her: you don't have a best friend, sad to say, so no one was really judgemental about your relationship with Ontari beside Murphy at some points.

How you cuddle: Ontari would sit against the headboard of the bed while you hugged her waist. She'd brush your hair with her fingers as she stared down at you, watching you look out the window at the view.

What she let's you wear of hers: her wrist protectors, to keep your arms from getting scratched up or injured in any way.

First date: she managed to sneak you into the flame keepers room and talk about who you were before now, before your crimes, whike you were still innocent.