2 ~ Clarke

Imagine Clarke needing to show Lexa that she's able to turn reapers back to humans again, and on the search she find her dead girlfriend (you) as a reaper and try to get you to rememeber her
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Clarke lead a small group of grounders to the cave underneath Mount Weather. Re-tracing her steps she tried to rememeber where her and Anya had been.

It wasn't longer before she finally found the cave and onto let two grounders stay by her side for protection.

Reapers were vicious, hardly human or grounder. Basically a canabail.

Clarke tip toed through the cave, trying not to make a sound in hopes to catch a reaper without being torn to shreds.

Lexa did not believe Clarke could turn a reaper back to a grounder and was forced to prove herself. Though Clarke would rather not return to the place she almost died escaping from, she didn't like being accused of her skills.

A grumble was heard, shuffles of feet along the pavement floor made Clarke stop abruptly, her hand sticking out to stop everyone from taking another step.

A reaper slowly came out from the darkness, clearly injured but alert for any intruders. They looked at the grounders, ready to attack when it's eyes landed on Clarke.

It felt familiarity, Clarke's features and entire self in general made the reaper feel something human.

Clarke on the other hand was on the verge of tears. She knew your face instantly. You were her girlfriend, but she thought you had died on a hunting expedition.

She wanted to hug you and kiss the daylights out of you and tell you how worried she was about you, but it took everything in her not to.

Even thought you were still you, you were reaper and were insane because of the fluid inside your system.

Before you attacked, a large bolder was brought onto of your head and knocking you out cold, saving everyone and giving Clarke the advantage to prove Lexa wrong, and save you.

×××

Lexa and Clarke waited for you to wake from your unconsciousness, watching you carefully for any signs for awakening.

"You know her?" Lexa asked.

"She was my girlfriend. I thought she died." Clarke mumbled, not wanted to relive the memory.

"She faced a much worse fate than death. Death is a gift if your other option is to be a reaper." Lexa's words were wise and knowing. That scared Clarke.

She needed to know what had happened, why you were like this. But right now you weren't in the position to answer any questions.

You woke with a start, grumbling in confusion. It was until you saw Lexa that you began to squirm and growl.

The restraints around your wrists and legs stopped you from sprinting off the table and attacking the two in front of you.

A syringe was handed to Clarke and soon plunged into your neck, making you drowsy and slightly conscious. You stared lazily at the two girls, still wanting to fight but felt to weak.

"Y/N? Listen to me. It's Clarke. Can you hear me?" You heard her perfectly clear, but didn't care for what she had to say, only having the urge to kill.

"Please Y/N, please rememeber me. I know your still in there, I saw it in your eyes." Clarke felt her eyes watering as you looked at her with a confused look.

"You're sure you can turn her back?" Lexa asked unconvinced.

Clarke shot her head around with an angered look towards the commander, "I'm absolutely positive I can."

×××

The liquid in the syringe had worn off by nightfall and still you were a reaper. Clarke had tried everything to get you to rememeber, but you wouldn't budge.

It was only you and her in the room. Clarke had her head in her hands as she felt like breaking down. She hated seeing you like this, it broke her heart all over again. You were alive but didn't even know who she was, plus you wanted to kill any living thing in sight.

Your efforts to break through the restraints had fail miserably, so you let yourself lay there silently.

You heard a whimper and raised your head to look at Clarke, who's shoulders were shaking as she cried.

Something ticked in your brain, rememebering something significant. You remembered how hearing Clarke upset made you upset, how you'd comfort her by just hugging the daylights out of her and kissing her head repeatedly, whispering comforting words to her until she calmed down.

Thatare you want to leap to your feet and tell her you were you, but you couldn't do the words. So you started to grumble, grunt and move violently.

That caught Clarke's attention. She looked up and the look on her face hurt your heart.

Puffy eyes, blotchy face and a broken look. It made you frown even more than you already were.

Clarke walked over to you, looking you over before grabbing your hand, giving you a familiar warm feeling.

"C-Cl-Clar-Clarke." You struggled to say her name, but when you did the sudden joy on Clarke's face made you smile.

"Y/N?." You nodded in response, making Clarke let out a breath of relief.

"Go get Lexa! Y/N's back!" Clarke yelled to a guard before unlocking your hands and legs from the restraints and letting you off the table.

The second you stood on your feet you were almost toppled over by your girlfriend as she pressed your lips together in a much needed kiss.

She held your collar in her hands as you hugged her waist, saviouring the moment she'd dreamt about for a long time.

There was a cough that made you turn your heads to Lexa, who stood with a small smile etched on her lips.

"Guess the emotional tether between you two needed to be shown." Lexa said before giving a nod of approval towards Clarke and leaving the tent.

×××

so sorry the update took so long! I was working on upcoming imagines and preferences that I kinda forgot about this one haha

Thank you for the votes and comments :)