1 ~ Lexa

Imagine Lexa gets jealous because someone is flirting with you yet you aren't dating
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Lexa stood a good few feet away from you and Bellamy, watching as you two were engaged in a conversation. You laughed at something Bellamy had told you and that made Lexa frown slightly.

When some of you had came to Trikru for a while you and Lexa had made somewhat of a special bond as friends.

She became very fond of you as friend, and certainly much more. Her feelings for you had sprouted in a different direction then they intended to.

That was very clear as she watched you and Bellamy laugh together. She wanted to day something, but that would just make her look rude. Although she was, she didn't want you to see her that way.

So she watched your little session with the Blake boy. She watched Bellamy take your hand and pull you into the direction of the woods, probably to be alone.

Lexa could feel the steam rushing out of her ears as she quietly growled with closed lips. This, this made the jealousy explode as she stomped away to her tent, not able to handle thinking about it anymore.

×××

The next few days were tough for her. You and Bellamy had become closer, but only as friends. But Lexa didn't know that.

She tried everything possible to keep you two apart, but you alway some how found a way to talk to each other.

She even sent Bellamy on a hunt I'm which most grounders would be killed. He came back with a few badly wounded grounders and only a few scratches.

She wanted you all to herself, simple as that. But she didn't know how to express herself like that. She had only one relationship, Costia, who was easier to confess to since her feelings were mutual.

She worried for your safety and how that would shift if you two ever became romanticly together. Costia's head was delivered to her bed, she did not want the same results for you.

There were many things holding her back, but she somehow knew that you were going to be okay. She just needed to figure out a way to get you.

She knew instantly

It was the only way she knew.

×××

She called you into her tent the next day, inturrupting you conversation with Bellamy. You gave his hand a comforting squeeze, telling him you'd be alright before following the guards to Lexa's tent.

She twists a knifes point on her pointer finger as you enter, keeping the straight (unlike her) face as she always did.

You were shaking lightly, not enough to show as you approched your suppose-to-be friend. You had no idea your needs here, but they were pretty big.

"Leave us." Lexa commanded. Everyone left quickly and soon left the both of you alone.

"What do you need?' You ask, rubbing you arm out of nervousness.

"The Blake boy seems to be distracting you from your duties here." Lexa claimed as she rose from her throne and took cautious steps towards you.

"I didn't think it was a big deal to speak with your friends." You mumbled, not meeting her gaze.

"So you and Bellamy, are not, romantically together?" She asks, putting a finger under your chin and making you look into her eyes.

"Absolutely not. We're just friends." You said honestly.

"Very well." Lexa said before leaning forward and capturing your lips with hers.

You didn't pull away, nor did you move closer. You stood where you were in shock, letting you lips move with hers at a slow pace. Your arms eventually found their ways to her neck as her one hand stayed on your cheek, holding you in place so you wouldn't push away.

The kiss had ended quicker than Lexa had wanted, but the look on you face made Lexa feel a sudden joy inside her.

You were not frowning, you were smiling. You eyes were open and staring at the blue eyes of the Heda.

The strange feeling you had felt in the pit of your stomach every time you were even thinking about the commander had finally made sense. You like her.

And she definitely liked you back.