3 ~ Lexa

Imagine being Lexa's girlfriend that everyone thinks is dead because of a hunt. You come back and Clarke finds you and want to tend to your wounds. Lexa finds you half naked (so Clarke can do the job) and Lexa gets jealous.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Slowly you staggered through the forest, dragging your bare feet against the soil of the ground. Your clothes were ripped, but covered enough of your body as the rest of you was bloody, dirty and aching.

The last you'd seen of civilization was when you went on a hunt with your girlfriend and a few other grounders. You had a run in with a few reapers when the group trailed a little too far from grounder territory and you got captured.

You heard the cries of Lexa when she saw you hanging off a reapers shoulder, barely unconscious. She thought you were dead, thankfully you weren't.

You didn't know why the reapers didn't kill you right there and then, but your glad they didn't. You managed to smash rocks to their heads and get away, but having no direction on where to go.

For days you walked aimlessly through the forest, drinking water from ponds and eating berries you found on bushes, with the occasional bird that was dead on the ground.

You had a fight with a panther, and almost lost. But you were able to stab it with a fairly large stick. That was the last meal you'd had.

That panther had put up a damn good fight. It left many deep cuts in your side, but nothing you couldn't handle.

There was a light in the air, almost like fire that caught your attention.

You began to run in a slight jog, wanting to get closer to the fire and possible civilization.

You tripped, falling into the soil of the earth and over the border of the forest, right into the light of the camp.

"Y/N?" A familiar voice called.

You sat up and looked into the eyes of Clarke Griffin, a dear friend of yours. That's when your own eyes began to pool either tears, soon to grasp Clarke's arms as she helped you up.

"Oh my god, your hurt." She exclaimed. You didn't have much strength left, leaving you to fall into her arms, letting out a small sob and laugh.

"No shit, I've been in pain for days." You commented as Clarke managed to pick you up in her arms and walk to her tent.

"Still a smartass huh?" Clarke snorted.

"Of course." Your head dropped to the table surface as Clarke placed you gently on it.

Instantly getting to work, Clarke began to peel of your bloody clothing and leaving you with what was left of your bra and pants. She cleaned the surrounding wounds and patched them up.

"Okay, your going to need to take off that, there's a giant cut across your back." Clarke said as she pointed to your bra.

You turned around so your back faced her. You let her unclasp it and throw it away. The cool water felt nice on your back and you let out a sigh, leaning your head back lightly.

You were thankful she found you, otherwise you'd be feeling another week of pain most likely.

There was a flap of the tent and boot stomping into the dirt, as if they were angry or in a rush. You turned your head only to have your eyes tint with tears.

There stood Lexa, your girlfriend, who looked relieved, worried, and surprisingly jealous. Though it made sense since you were half naked while another girl stood in front of you.

"Leave us." Lexa's voice cracked as she demanded Clarke to leave.

She dropped the cloth and walked out of the tent, leaving you both alone.

Lexa stood still for a moment, before stalking forward and grasping you in her arms. She stood between your legs, head in your shoulder as she let silent tears fall from her eyes.

You wrapped your arms around her shoulders, squeezing her tightly as you breathed in scent. You cried as well in her arms.

"I'm never letting you put of my sight again." Lexa claimed before lifting her head pressing your lips together in a salty but sweet kiss, something you both needed and craved for.