11 ~ Lexa

Imagine being sick and Lexa not knowing what to do
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Lexa, I'm fine." You said through a rasped voice. You had a fever and a sore throat, leaving Lexa extremely worried.

"You're not. You're sick." Lexa said as she paced around her room.

You laid in her bed with the blankets on half your body. Lexa had wet a cloth and placed it on your forehead to cool you down.

"I don't know what to do." Lexa's voice cracked slightly. "What do I do?" She asked herself, but you heard it anyways.

"You've already done something." You said as you pointed at the cloth. "Why don't you get a healer?"

"No! I want to be able to know how to take care of you. I don't want to be seen as useless when someone has a common cold." She exclaimed and sat beside you.

You grabbed her and squeezed it tightly. "How about you ask a healer what to do?" You suggested. Lexa thought for a moment before nodding her head and kissing your forehead.

"I'll be back. I promise." She said before leaving the room.

×××

You were sound asleep when Lexa came rushing back in. She had herbs and water in a bowl. She began mushing the herbs before putting them into water and swirling it around.

You looked peaceful as you slept, which you really needed. You hadn't had a good night sleep in a while. Lexa didn't want to wake you up but she really wanted to help you feel better.

"Y/N, wake up." She whispered into your ear whike shaking you slightly.

Your eyes opened after a few minutes and smiled at Lexa. "Hey, you're back."

"I promised you I would. Here, drink this." She ushered the bowl towards you. You didn't hesitate to do so and gasped when you stopped drinking.

"What's wrong! Did it hurt!?" Lexa grabbed your arm in worry, only causing you to laugh.

"No no, it's soothing." You say before taking another sip.

Lexa rubbed your back as you took the last bit of it and set the bowl down. Lexa snuggled in behind you, letting her guard down and letting herself relax for a moment.

"Thank you Lexa." You whispered, suddenly tired again.

"Sleep now, we can talk later." Lexa demanded while stroking your hair.

It calmed you down and you closed your eyes, warmed up by Lexa's body hear and arm wrapped around you. You fell asleep, but not before you felt her kiss you forehead, seeing that your fever had broken.

×××

I'm sorry that was extremely short :/