when you die...

Clarke: it doesn't hit her immediately. It's a few days before she's alone in her room and breaks down, realizing she'll never see you again.

Octavia: she searches for whoever killed you. She wants to enflick the same amount of pain she feels because of your death. She wanted to avenge you.

Raven: she cries, for a long time. She's miserable. She feels like doing nothing but laying in bed and staying there til the end of time. But she knows you wouldn't want that.

Lexa: her personality changes. She becomes harsher, meaner, colder. Though she does care greatly for her people, your death impacted her greatly in a way that changed her drastically. It was only to hide the immense pain she felt.

Onitari: she killed a lot of people. Animals even. Just needing something to release the anger and pain banging against her chest. She couldn't believe that the love of her life was dead. She refused to believe it.

I think I'm going to do one more imagine and this book will be completed. Or at least one more imagine for each character because I've had zero interest in writing, as much as I love the 100 and the girls, I just need to complete this and be done. If yall got any last minute ideas for any of the characters I'll be more than happy to write. Other than that, the last few imagines will be the last ones I write for the 100 ladies.