Swimming Contest Part 2

I squirm in protests. The twins holding onto my arms, don't let go and instead winking in response. I glower at them and blow hair out of my eyes in a way to vent anger without actually hitting something. I didn't like violence and tried to avoid it whenever possible.

"Come on, Meg." Kaoru pouts. "It's not like we have a say in anything, Tamaki already had his head wrapped around this idea. We're just going along with everyone."

My eyes glance at him in anger, but upon seeing his pleading look for forgiveness my glare softens. "I get to choose what I'm wearing though."

Hikaru opens his mouth to disagree but a sharp look from his brother makes him snap his lips shut and his features to slacken. "Fine, but Meg." He turns his burning eyes onto me. "No one's going to be able to touch you."

I inhale sharply. How did he know? How did he know what I thinking? Surprised, my head jerks up to look at him. My lips open and close as I flounder for a responce. Hikaru smiles meekly, winking secretively. Kaoru chuckles softly beside me and brushes the last strands of hair out of my eyes, his own hands warm and gentle. Somehow these two knew what I was thinking and it didn't upset me as it should-they were entering my heart more and more every waking second.

"Thanks guys." I stop struggling and let them pull me into the dressing room.

Kaoru closes the curtain behind us and begins pulling out racks of swimsuits. Hikaru nudges me from behind pushing me further into the large room. I glide through the racks of differently colored clothes with ease, assess each fabric with careful eyes. I looked with increasing intensity for a one piece swimsuit but my search came up empty.

"Meg, I know we agreed to let you pick but how about this one?" Kaoru stops me.

I turn around with a clear intent on turning his offer down but when I see the swimsuit in his hands thw words die on my tongue. I couldn't have picked a better one than the one he's holding. It was a two piece colored a dark midnight blue. Snaking around the back it curved around the wiast it pulled up over the center and tied loosely around where my neck would be. A thick strip of cloth sepereated from the center and would wrap around my breats, hooking in the back. The best part would be that it covered the scar ripping my back in half.

"Thank you." I breathe, walking over and taking the two piece in my hands.

"It'll accent you white hair, and give your pale eyes a mysterious glint." Hikaru grins.

"Thank you." I say again, taking them in my arms for a hug. "Now get out so I can change."

Kaoru huffs looking disappointed. "And I wanted to see you first in that beautiful swimsuit."

I blush at his teasing. "Shut up and get out."

Hikaru thumps his brother on the shoulder making a show of being angry. "Now, brother that's not how we treat a young lady."

A devious glint enters Kaoru's eyes. "Ah, yes, forgive me I forgot. " But he looked anything but apologetic.

"Now how do you treat a lady?" Hikaru asks.

Kaoru smirks. He stalks towards me, his steps slow and purosefully teasing. My instincs told me to run but the look in his eyes had me frozen to the spot, my feet unable to listen to what my brain was trying to tell me. Kaoru lunges when my feet finally begin to work. I squeel in surprise when his fingers hit my side and begin to tickle me. I squirm and truggle against him, tears forming in the corner of my eyes as I try to control the giggles.

"K-Kao-Kaoru! You suck!" I giggle.

Hikaru's laughter melt with my giggles. "We're only trying to make you lighten up."