An apple a day keeps the doctor away

I find myself slipping in and out of consiousness. Sometimes Will would be there when I wake and other times I found myself having two twins fast asleep on either side of my bed. I was in a hospital, I knew that, and uneasiness sat deep in my stomach, though the darkness pushed away these emotions, leaving me numb and weak.

"Meg.....please get better soon."

My eyes flutter open, wanting to see the owner of the beautiful voice. Will's molten gold eyes stare blankly out the window, his trembling hands holding mine, dark shadows circle around his eyes from lack of sleep and my heart wrenches. He looked this horrible because of me.

"Morning, Will." My tongue feels like sand papper against my lips, blood swelling from cracks.

Will's head jerks upright, his eyes focusing on mine, intensifying. His whole face lights up, mixture of emtions playing out to quickly for my eyes to read, but I felt his heart expand with relief and that was enough for me. Weakly I try to lift my arms in an efffort to hug him, but Will shakes his head and pushes my arms back down. Instead he wraps his own arms around me and brings close. The morning chill fades from my skin, Will's warmth replaces the cold and encasing me in a blanket of safety. He kisses my forehead with soft lips and I sink into him, allowing myself to lose myself and forget about the new nightmare plaquing my restless nights. Determination built within me and I promised myself that Will won't have to deal with anymore of my nightmares, I will become strong enough to bare these terrors alone. He had enough on his shoulders.

The door opens from across the room, the hinges squeeking in protest. Will shifts around to face the new comer, his back sheilding me from view. I grunt in pain when I move my body in an upright position, my ribs threatening to break. Hearing my grunt, Will and the new person rushes to my side. Haruhi's warm concerned brown eyes melt away the pain and I bring myself to force a weak smile.

"Morning, Haruhi."

Her thin expression shatters, softening into the beautiful face Tamaki has fallen for. She leans down, brushing hair away from my forehead, and kisses my nose. "Don't you ever scare me like that again, Meg Saya."

I grin up at her. Her motherly anger was enough to restore my body with energy and make me want to get better just for her. Haruhi will be a great mother in the future, not that I wasn't going to tell her this now since it seems like she came here with a mission in mind. But, boy did Tamaki have his work cut out for him in the future.

"Hai, hai, hai." Cheekiness creeps into my voice. Will and Haruhi smile at the change in my attitude, pleased.

Haruhi sighs, ruffles my hair with thin fingers, and lowers herself onto a chair near my bedside. Will stays silent through the whole exchange, a smile tugging at his lips. Haruhi glances at him, becons him over, whispers something in his ears and waits for his repsonce. His eyes narrow, the gears working inside his mind before he gives a stiff nod.

"Fine, but if it becomes to much I want you tell anyone the moment she begins to hurt."

Haruhi rolls her eyes. "Sir, yes sir."

Will smirks, turns back to me and gives one final hug. "Haruhi's got plans for you, but don't strain yourself to please her."

"I'm not that frail." I grunt, punching his arm lightly.

Faking injure, Will holds his arm and thrashes slightly. "I'm wounded."

"Guess we're twins after all." I laugh.

Haruhi rolls her eyes at us, her brown eyes sparkling. "It's great to see you finally up."

"It's good to be awake." I said.