Swimsuits and Twins

The salty sea breeze slaps my white hair across my face, leaving stinging pricks behind. Against my will the twins had lifted me out of the car and hauled me out into the open. I had tried, with all my might, to remain in the car, but the twins were stronger. Unbalanced, I stumble away from the car and try to gain my barings. As I swipe at my hair someone knocks into me, forcably slamming me to the ground. Throwing my hands out in hopes of catching myself, I keep myself from hitting my head but the rest of my body hits hard. My phone skids from my pocket and smashes into the car's wheel, the object lighting up from impact.

"Meg!" Haruhi and the twins explaim.

I shake my head, trying to clear the black spots, and glare at the person responcible. Kanashimi's haughty eyes dance mockingly down at me, her arms wrapped possesively around my brother. Anger flares inside of me, raging like a wild animal. It howled, demanding to be set free. Hikaru and Kaoru wrap an arm around my waist and around my shoulders, afraid that I might start crying. But my face wasn't red from embarrssment it was red from anger.

"Let me go." I hiss at them, fighting. Their holds tighten, bringing me closer to them, btu even their warmth wasn't calming the beast within.

Kanashimi smirks, gloating. She had purpposfully knocked into me, knowing I would go smashing to the ground. I was smaller and lighter than her, she used it to her advantage. Tossing her hair behind her shoulder with a flick of her wrist, she begins to turn away.

"Excuse me, bitch." I say calmly. Coldly. Haikru and Kaoru suck in a breath, but pride shone in their eyes. "But, I believe you owe me an apology." I duck under their arms and walk towards her, stopping with my hands on my hips.

"W-what did you just call me?!" She shrieks in outrage.

A victorious smirk crawls across my lips. She hadn't expected me to fight back. "You heard me. I don't feel like repeating myself to a dumb slut like you." The rage inside of me begins to poor out.

Will, finally noticing the shouting- well shouting from Kanashimi, I was perfectly still and composed- turns to face us. His dark eyes flashing as he takes in Kananshimi's stance. She towers over me, catsing me in her shadow, but I held my ground. Anger fueling me on.

If Will thought I would let his "lover" walk away without an apology, he was S.O.L. I may look tiny in skinny jeans and a sweater, but anger made me fearless and I was tired of her gloating. This bitch was not going to walk all over me- not this time.

"Meg, that's enough." Will demands sharply, his eyes landing on me.

Cold golden eyes clash with furious pale gold.

"Shut up, Will." I snap, turning my bottled up anger onto him. "I am so tired of this!" I shout, for the first time in my life yelling at him. I was spiraling down into a black abyss and I didn't know how to stop.

"I don't appreciate you yelling at my girlfriend like that." Will's frown deepens into a scowl. He takes a step closer to me, his eyes avoid of emotion.

"Like I give a freaking damn." I hiss, close to tears now. Tears of frustration.

He was taking her side over mine! Siblings before hoes. Wind slams into me and I smack hair out of my face, not loosing eye contact with Will.

Kanashimi twitches and in seconds Will is in front of me, his eyes hard. "Know your place." His hand connect with my face and I go sprawling for the second time that day.

He had hit me. My own twin hit me. Disbelief claws at me. bringing tears of shame and anger. He had promised he'd always be there for me.

He lied.