Tyson

I gape at Tyson, shocked that he was actually here. After the shock lessens, I dart into the room and throw myself at him. Inoring the tears rolling down my cheeks. He catches me around the waist, giving me soft spin. I'm weak in his arms as I laugh, too giddy to care if anyone heard me. Tyson was here! Actually here in Japan! I inhale the scent of woods, the familair scent of Tyson. I cling to him as he finally sets me down, but he keeps his arms around me.

"I've missed you." He whispers, voice thick.

I shake, trying to stop crying. "I've missed you too."

Tyson's dark hair tickles my cheek as he kisses my forehead. I had missed the softness of his hair and the way his green eyes shone in the moonlight; he was simply beautiful in a handsome way. There had never been any romantic feelings between us, only the love of a sibling, but he had hinted a few times of sweeping me off my feet and taking me away. Will would joke that the three of us would always be togther, but those foolish words had been crushed when our dad had told us we were moving to Japan.

"How's America been without me?"

"I've actually been in Britian." Tyson confesses, a sheepish look entering his eyes.

My eyes widen and I hit him on the chest, annoyed. "And you haven't bothered to tell me?"

"Sorry, but I haven't actually seen my phone until two weeks ago when my mother gave it back."

"Your mom took your phone, what did you do this time?" I raise an eyebrow.

Tyson chuckles, blushing. "Got caught cheating on a test."

"Tyson!" I exclaim, but I couldn't help but laugh. It sounded just like him to cheat on a test.

"You really haven't changed," he mummers, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I lean into his touch, but no blush came to my cheeks. It wasn't that Tyson wasn't handsome- in fact, he made girls and boys alike turn heads and stare- but it was Hikaru's image that was swimming behind my eyes.

"And neither have you." I grin, ignoring the way his eyes trailed down to focus on my lips. It was true when I said he really hadn't changed. Tyson was still his 6 ft tall self, with sharp features and dark hair. If his eyes were blue and his hair blonde people would think he's an angel. In my mind, though, Tyson was an angel- just a dark angel instead.

"Still have that piercing?" He asks, breaking the silence.

I smirk and decide to show him instead of tell. Flicking hair over my shoulder I tilt my head so he can see my left ear, and the red piercing that glittered from my cartledge. Tyson's laughter rings with relief and he shows me his own red earing. Now, the only person missing from this reunion was Will.

"What is going on in here?" Will's voice sounds with brotherly protection.

Spinning around I beckon him into the room, glowing with happiness. Will continues to look worried, but he comes to my side. When he gets a good look of Tyson, his features clear and joy brightens his eyes. "Tyson!"

They exchange a hug, laughter coming from both boys. I take a step away from them, letting them have their moment. It was like a fairytale to see Tyson again. Like everything was finally coming together again. I had found friendship with the Hosts, a special bond with Hikaru, and Tyson was in my life again. But all things good usually came to an end, so just how long would this last?

"Meg, get over here and give us all another hug." Will demands, his golden eyes alight.

I shrug my shoulders and try to shake away the darkness clinging to my mind. Hurrying back over I wrap my arms around them and cling tightly. I close my eyes and imagine us back in America, but it wasn't working. I saw Japan instead, with Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru, and everyone else. I knew, in this moment, that I couldn't imagine myself anywhere but here: with them and in Japan.